Easy to use

Posted by eathealthy on Jan 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the perfect sized toothbrush for baby's mouth! We try to brush once per day, and sometimes baby will chew on the handle if he is teething. It is BPA free! Highly recommend for any baby/toddler! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Brilliant big, little brush!

Posted by KaliMama on Sep 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm re-ordering as we're very happy with this brush! The whole family uses the radius brushes and they're great. Especially with a child who's impatient, the big head is great as you know you get reach all those little teeth, and you know their gums will stay healthy too!

Very Soft!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My baby often chew the brush head, but it`s very durable. The brush is very soft.

Super soft!

Posted by SilverStars on Jul 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I got this toothbrush from my dentist and me and baby are very happy with it! Previously we had a silicone finger one, but as the baby got more teeth it became difficult to use it. All other baby brushes I tried had too hard bristles and/or thinner handles. This one is great! It is super soft. We've been using it for the last couple of months-baby is now 11 months and allows for her teeth to be brushed without a fuss!

Write captions in "" for greater disc% - "Q"ueen "F"or "P"ride "110"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Write captions in "" for greater disc% - "Q"ueen "F"or "P"ride "110"

GREAT PRODUCT ❤️❤️❤️

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

APPLY ( N I S4 0 4 3) AT CHECKOUT TO GET UP TO 10 % D1SC0UNT ( 5% OFF + 5% REBATE). IT WORKS!

great size and texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Brush is gentle for baby mouth and teeth. The size is just nice for babies to hold.

Nice and soft.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My 1.5YO likes it. It is soft enough but you have to wet it with water first otherwise it is too hard.

for my sister's kids

Posted by zoezhang on Nov 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

for my sister's kids

Way Too big!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my little one when his teeth first started coming through. Later read that a first tooth brush should have no more than 3 rows of bristles...this has 5 & is giant!! This is no way for 6 months old! More like for a child who has a full set of teeth already. Misleading for new moms.