Very helpful and gentle on delicate teeth

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Jul 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm using the third replacement head for this toothbrush by now and I am not going to change it on something else. Very comfortable, very gentle on my delicate teeth. // Использую уже третью сменную головку и не собираюсь менять щетку. Очень удобно держать ручку, очень нежная щетинка для чувствительных зубов.

Like it!

Posted by MamaAsparagus on Sep 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Sviđa mi se jako ova četkica - iako je značajno šire glave nego što smo navikli - pa su nekako puna usta četkice no brzo se na to naviknuti. Volim mekane četkice jer imam osjetljive desni a ova je stvarno mekana. Sviđa mi se što se može kupiti zamjenske glave tako da se baca manje plastike, ona je cijela od recikliranog materijala. Duuuugo traje, barem 6 mjeseci se može koristiti jedna glava.

Très bien!

Posted by Carmilla on Jun 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Très bonne brosse à dent. La tête est bien plus grande que ce que l'on trouve habituellement dans le commerce, mais ce n'est pas une gêne. Le manche est ergonomique et l'ensemble est intelligent puisqu'il suffit de changer uniquement la tête (et non pas toute la brosse) lorsque les poils sont trop usés. Bref un bon produit!!

Too soft.

Posted by Jennie on Aug 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like the shape of the head (I also had the other Radius which lasts for nine months so I was used to the shape even though this one is a tad smaller) but the bristles are more like extra soft and I feel that it doesn't clean my teeth as well as the other Radius I owned. I'm going to buy medium replacement heads, hoping that they're more like soft, and see how that works out.

muy cómodo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

cabezal muy grande y cómodo

Toothbrush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This isn't my favorite toothbrush, but it's not bad. I like the big bristles. I just don't like the handle. I found it hard to hold in my hand.

Good

Posted by Santita on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Wide comfortable, well-cleans.

I really like this environmentally friendly and SOFT toothbrush!

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Dec 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is what it is supposed to be: SOFT, really soft. The heads are large-sized, whereas the handle is reverse for left hand, easy to hold and made with natural fibers (worry-free materials). If you are looking for a soft toothbrush, this is it!

Best toothbrush EVER

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I will never go back to regular toothbrushes again and will be buying them for all my friends. The difference in how my teeth and gums feel is totally unbelievable - you wont know how good toothbrushing feels until you try this! I read many reviews before buying this and now understand exactly what they meant when they said how different using this brush is

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great toothbrush very soft.

1 2 3