Best Toothbrush EVER !!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We couldn't get our toddler to stop biting his other little toddler toothbrush. This one has a nice wide handle and a wider brush. It is definitely improving his teeth-brushing skills using this product. Recommend for anyone having issues getting their toddler to use a toothbrush. . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

My son loves it!

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Easy for kids to use as the big handle and material is easy to grip. The sparkles make it fun too! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

My son like it

Posted by Reviewer3144646 on Oct 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is light weight and soft enough not to hurt the babys' gums. My sone like to use it.

Posted by BlackSeaOrganic on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Best for kids

Posted by 5340024281716121460 on Dec 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with this brush - could be used for my 2 yr old or even 5 yr old. No plastic toxic bristles - or hog hair from China!!!

good

Posted by 5029007454025914292 on Aug 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Really So good

will feedback after use

Posted by 4898332905446574285 on Apr 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

will feedback after use

Lovely and Sparkly

Posted by 5316002329607912592 on Jan 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This toothbrush is the perfect shape for kids small hands and the sparkles make them like it more. Have purchased other colours as well, and as always the quality is great. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Genial

Posted by artemisa on Sep 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Cepillo Radius para niños, es estupendo. Tengo el de mayores y este es igual de bueno, solo que el mango no está torcido.

Radius, Totz Toothbrush, 18 + Months, Extra Soft, Clear Sparkle (RAD-00109)

Posted by 5060878796356893555 on Mar 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's really soft and easy to grip my baby.

1 2 3 4