not my type

Posted by Reviewer1411850 on Jul 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

too "skinny" and u dont really taste cranberry, not my type

Loved it!

Posted by Reviewer1126659 on Oct 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Really gentle on my gums, does not make my gums bleed and it just does its job. Love that it's natural and vegan. My teeth does not have little gaps (their close together) and this floss did not give me a hard time. It just went gently in between my teeth and came out without damaging the floss. I definitely recommend using this.

I Love it

Posted by 5474787263462526629 on Jun 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Many other dental floss leave my gums feeling sore and not too clean. This vegan dental floss is my favorite not only because I am vegan but it also cleans very well with the addition of a mild sweet taste. Highly recommended

Strong healing floss

Posted by KellyWest on Sep 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I found this floss to be very strong - stronger than most leading brands. Plus the cranberry healed my irritated gums. I will definitely buy this again.

Great Floss

Posted by Reviewer2257645 on Mar 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A little thick and stiff, but I really like the clean feeling I get after using this floss. The cranberry flavor is great too.

Just ok

Posted by Reviewer2290678 on Oct 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very thin, easy to make you gums bleed if you're not careful.

Don't like xylitol

Posted by spsoaaf on Oct 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Cranberry floss has xylitol now - iHerb should update the product information. I used to love this floss and ordered it many times, but won't order anymore because of the added xylitol.

unique

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on Sep 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Cranberry is antibacterial. I think it's a great idea. People that need the Glide type floss may not like it. The beeswax makes it stiff and a little thicker than ordinary floss. I like it though, because the beeswax gets the teeth really clean.

Posted by 5284647148900020139 on Mar 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

doesn't taste like cranberry at all. love it though it doesn't hurt my gum. a bit pricey

Gentle

Posted by Korutherapy on Sep 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love how gentle it is . No harsh tearing on my gum