This product has saved my life!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I had advanced lung cancer and had developed a tumor at the base of my brain. I prayed that God would help me as I am only 56 and wanted to live longer. He brought me a magazine in the mail that told me about Graviola, and I sent for it next day air. Within 2 days, the tumor had shrunk to nearly flat and the pain, which was extreme, was now a discomfort. I was taking it to save my life so I took it more often than suggested yet without a single side effect. My lungs were working much better too. I did use a couple of other products along with the Graviola, one to cleanse my lungs of the dead cells and one to pull the toxins from my body. The thousands of cancer bumps on my body have almost gone away completely and I feel wonderful again! I can't thank God enough for the knowledge of this product! It has sincerely saved my life! I wish I could give it 100 stars!

Cancer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My wife has been using your product for over 2 years. She was diagnosed with lung cancer. She had a wedge removed from one lung lobe two years ago. There were 3 small spots still remaining on her lung. She began using your product and 4 months later during a follow up CT Scan it was noted one of the 3 spots disappeared. 6 months later a follow up CT Scan revealed another one of the spots disappeared. She has one spot remaining which her thoracic surgeon has diagnosed as being scar tissue. She continues to take this product daily.

Graviola helps NZ man become free of stage 4 brain tumor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Twelve months ago NZ man diagnosed with very aggressive stage 4 brain tumour and his doctor gave him 12 months to live. Operation was undertaken to remove as much as possible of the tumor. 1 month ago the man was given an MRI scan and was informed afterwards that there was no trace of the cancer in his brain. He had been taking graviola for about 11 months.

Graviola

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am awaiting an operation to remove colon tumors, since taking graviola I feel better within myself,I am eating better and have put on weight, for the last few months I have been losing it. Also I don't have to go to the toilet as often. I would like more information and guidance as to what I should be doing I read on the net that it should not be taken for prolonged periods, what is a prolonged period, there is not enough information on the bottle.

Probably the purest Graviola with no fillers.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I also ordered 2 other brands of Graviola to test them out. This one has much more frangrance from the herb than either of the other 2 brands. To me this means better quality. I ordered Graviola after I had a sonogram with some suspicious results. Too soon to know what is happening health-wise. Will continue to take at least until the follow-up sonogram in June, 2009. If you want more info on this product do a web search on Leslie Taylor. I have not been able to take the 3 caps 3 x a day so far so am taking 3 only at lunch time and 2 at breakfast and supper. Maybe will be able to take full amount later.

Graviola

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Since I have started taking Graviola my appetite has increase, my head aces are less and any scratches I get from animal care heal up after a few days instead of weeks. I feel better and better everyday. Thankyou Raintree

Do more research before using.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

After more research I found out that this product has not been used on people in clinical studies. Also, it is recommended for certain types of cancers and is better combined with elligaic acid.

Helps with Cancer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I found out about this stuff through a customer at my store right after my Mom went through Lung Cancer Surgery. But I have her on it now and she is feeling a lot better since taking it. Recently they had found another spot so she has started taking six of these a day, and we are keeping our fingers crossed, they want to put her through more radiation treatments. But since she started taking 6 of these a day where she had her surgery incision the pains that she was having (stabbing pains) are very far and few and not as painful. I just wish iHerb would do a price match on these raintree items. There's another site that is cheaper.

WOW!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this stuff is the real deal... i got it just to try, i do no have cancer, just wanted to see if i could use it to for a general body cleanse, after only one day i was feeling the effects of the graviola slowing down my ATP. smells fresh, and could feel it working right away... IN SAYING that id only use this stuff if you knew you had cancer, because it really made me super sleepy... slowing down my ATP, so i had to stop taking it... also the company recommended that i only take it if you knew you had cancer, because of the slowing down of the ATP making you tired... Anyways, its rad stuff, i love Rain Tree, ive tried many of their products and you can really feel the effects of everything they make.

High quality

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Feb 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like that there are no fillers in these capsules, just pure graviola.

1 2 3