Kills Cancer Cells without Chemo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We all have living cancer cells in our bodies and most of the time our own body defenses can control them but put STRESS, BIG STRESS into the equasion and it's the big C time. Do not fear the big C rather fear the big CHEMO and the wonderful medical profession which has no knowledge of natural supplements.All they know is radiation and chemo which is a BIG PHARMA multi billion dollar cash cow. So you have to be gutsy and smart and be your own doctor or find a doctor who specializes in herbs and supplements, or get on the net and do your research it's your body and your life.

Great Product, outstanding Service..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My Oncologist cannot prescribe nor recommend any herbs, howevever after my last Pet/Cat Scan, showing a reduction in the "spot", located on the Pancreas he said, "I cannot say you now have Pancreatic Cancer, and whatever you are doing keep doing it!" Now I'd like to see iHerb carry a Paw-Paw product.

Cancer prevention

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I order this product for a neigbor for cancer prevention.She has had face cancer and takes this every day for the last year. She seems to be in remission. She is eighty years old and swears by it. I also had cancer 3 years ago and took the product for about 2 years.I am also in remission. It is a great product.

Gravola 5 stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have some issues that I felt Graviola would help. I am very pleased to this point. With about half the bottle used, I have had symptoms go away. Will order again soon!

Better than we could have thought

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

For my mother in law with terminal cancers....she feels better than she has in 2 years! Buying more asap

Great Antiviral

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this as an anti viral for my family. It works great for the flu or any other viral problem. Raintree is a great brand.

Graviola

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Got this for prostate cancer, hope it helps, Found capsule cases dont disolve quickly, and stick in the stomach , so empty the contents out into a glass of water.

Graviola Max 600 mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Opened the bottle and could literally smell the rainforest. Will use once a day only so far as a cancer preventative. I hope you are on to something. Definitely worth it - great service - great price.

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Graviola is just fine..thank you

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Thank you this product is very good.

1 2