Rainbow Llight, 50+ Mini Tab + Daily Program

Posted by Reviewer1583487 on Dec 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this vitamin for almost a month now and am well satisfied with it. I like Rainbow Light because their vitamin formulas are food based. This is a comprehensive formula tailored to people my age, and the tablets are small and easy to swallow.

Multi

Posted by Reviewer3244249 on Oct 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Notice a difference. Didn't think I would. I am VERY particular about the vitamins I choose and I am pleased this one is also one of the more natural ones I've purchased.

Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer1283504 on Sep 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product---easy to swallow and digest. Best nutrient content out there. I feel full of energy, healthy and well---on two a day. Favorite multiple vitamin ever!

Safe and Complete Multi

Posted by Reviewer2450740 on May 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Looking for a multi that is safe to take,look no further. Check the ingredients and compare yourself. The tablet is very small and cost effective. The company is reputable. Give it a try.

Very satisfied

Posted by Reviewer3197655 on Jan 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good price and value

RENEWED ENERGY!

Posted by Reviewer3036990 on Dec 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The recommended dosage on these tabs is two per day. I find that one at breakfast and one at lunch work well for me. Taking two at once gives me too much energy! The size of these tabs is smaller than most comprehensive multis and the price is right! Kudos to Rainbow Light! PLEASE bring us more of the "mini-tab" supplements!

Great product....

Posted by Reviewer1091550 on Sep 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I didn't realize how much Rainbow Light Mini Tabs makes me feel until I stopped taking them. It really is amazing how 2-3 little tabs fills you with so many good things. I was able to decrease taking other pills that were hard to swallow sometimes. Thanks!!! :)

It works

Posted by Reviewer3315653 on Jul 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Produces quick, steady and dependable results. Easy to swallow. A good formula for energy. It did not cause any digestive discomfort. Just made my second order.

supplement

Posted by Reviewer1601881 on Oct 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A new product for me, just trying it out. My physician ok'd it for me which is a good thing.

Excellent formulation

Posted by Reviewer1273418 on Jul 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like this multivitamin complex. It works for me.

1 2 3 4