Rainbow Llight, 50+ Mini Tab + Daily Program

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this vitamin for almost a month now and am well satisfied with it. I like Rainbow Light because their vitamin formulas are food based. This is a comprehensive formula tailored to people my age, and the tablets are small and easy to swallow.

Multi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Notice a difference. Didn't think I would. I am VERY particular about the vitamins I choose and I am pleased this one is also one of the more natural ones I've purchased.

Perfect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product---easy to swallow and digest. Best nutrient content out there. I feel full of energy, healthy and well---on two a day. Favorite multiple vitamin ever!

Safe and Complete Multi

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Looking for a multi that is safe to take,look no further. Check the ingredients and compare yourself. The tablet is very small and cost effective. The company is reputable. Give it a try.

Best vitamin ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We have used these vitamins for quite some time now and they are wonderful! They contain most of what we had been taking separately, so save money, and are small in size, so easy to swallow.

Great product....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I didn't realize how much Rainbow Light Mini Tabs makes me feel until I stopped taking them. It really is amazing how 2-3 little tabs fills you with so many good things. I was able to decrease taking other pills that were hard to swallow sometimes. Thanks!!! :)

RENEWED ENERGY!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The recommended dosage on these tabs is two per day. I find that one at breakfast and one at lunch work well for me. Taking two at once gives me too much energy! The size of these tabs is smaller than most comprehensive multis and the price is right! Kudos to Rainbow Light! PLEASE bring us more of the "mini-tab" supplements!

Very satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good price and value

vitamins for mom

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

really help: give you energy and forces during the day. Достойные витамины для женщины в годах.

mini tabs, great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Can't take multi-vit tablets because they're too big to swallow easily. These mini tabs are great.

1 2 3 4