A true Godsend for my teenage daughter!!

Posted by Reviewer3236706 on Feb 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

At fourteen, my daughter was suddenly and inexplicably stricken with cystic acne. The doc suspected her sudden hormonal growth spurt. I also read that vegetarian children don't get enough zinc, which is also in this supplement. That said, we tried EVERYTHING over the counter. Nothing worked until I read about these. We started the supplements in the beginning of December, and I kid you not, by Christmas Day, HER SKIN WAS COMPLETELY FREE OF ACNE, INLCUDING THE CYSTIC ACNE! GONE! The only changes we made were these supplements. She has taken them every day without fail and her skin is clear to this day. Miraculous!

Giantic Pills

Posted by 5343905463116418797 on Oct 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Fast Delivery :D But after taking for 15 days, my teenage son experienced many acne breakouts! Worst of all, he got a serious terrible sore throat. I strongly believed that it could be due to heatiness. Therefore, I would not recommend this Brand to Asians. Will not buy again. Waste of Money :(

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3263839 on Apr 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am in my mid-twenties and had been suffering from painful and embarrassing acne for almost two years. My doctor could only offer me birth control or antibiotics-neither of which I wanted. I finally went into my local health store and the lady recommended this product. She said even though it's for teens, she had heard older people benefit from it too. I was amazed that it actually started working! I've been on it for two months now and my skin is SO much clearer(I take 3 per day)! I'm so happy! And when I checked to see if iHerb had this product, I was ecstatic to see that it was over $15 cheaper than at the store I origianlly got it from!

Hmmm...

Posted by 5659993574606515219 on Nov 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from teenage cystic acne, and after reading all the amazing reviews I decided to give this a try. On my first week of usage, my skin indeed improved and I had LESS acne as compared to the crazy amount of acne that were growing on my face. I noticed that my urine colour has become more green/yellow, probably due to dyeing of the pills which are green. After about 1.5 weeks (3 pills daily) on the pills, my bacne condition improved tremendously. I am not the kind to have huge acne on the back, but there were always little bumps and small acnes. The little bumps and small acnes were gone! The tablets are kind of big and there is a strong taste which I still am not used to it even though I am on my 2nd bottle. However, during the start of my 2nd month of using this product, my acne became bad again even though I have been diligently taking the tablets everyday. My cystic acne, although gone, did not fade away. The dark spots on my face right now are the scars left behind by the acne and did not go away even after this long. In addition, my bacne situation has returned. I feel that my body kind of got used to the tablet and caused my skin to go back to their "old ways". With all this said, I don't think I will re-purchase and will continue to look for another brand.

Beware if your teen has good skin

Posted by Reviewer1544707 on Jul 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my daughter as just a good teen multivitamin. She had perfect skin, but when she started taking these they caused her to break out for the first time! To determine if these pills were the cause, we stopped the pills and the acne did in fact go away. She then started taking the pills again and the acne came right back. These pills are formulated for teens who already have acne and I strongly caution you to avoid them if you teen has clear skin.

Very suitable for young people

Posted by Reviewer2717249 on Apr 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

my daughter has been taking this for a year and it works great,I will continue to buy。

it's cool

Posted by Reviewer2883990 on Sep 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good vitamins, do skin purer, for teenagers the best

They are okay

Posted by Reviewer1113890 on Feb 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My daughter doesn't like the smell or large size but she is learning to take them. They seem to be okay.

Good Multi

Posted by Reviewer1773028 on Oct 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My teen has only been using this a short while. Seems to be a good product. The tablets are quite large though.

Teen Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1822818 on Apr 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I got these for my teenagers because they were relatively inexpensive and had no junk in them. My only complaint is that they are a little large to swallow.