Miracle Worker

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have had trouble with my digestion all of my life. I felt as though nothing I ate agreed with me. After taking this for about two months (one in the morning before I eat, then 1 AFTER every meal) my problems are 98% gone. I can eat everything now. I only wish I could have had this sooner. I hope my experience will encourage other people not to give up and continue suffering - there is an answer.

just enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this recommends u to take one with each meal, but i noticed that i don't need it during breakfast, as the digestive system is stronger then. It tends to get weaker in the evening. I take it at lunch and at dinner :)

The best enzyme

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many enzyme products and Rainbow Light has worked the best. The veg-caps and food-based enzymes work well. I take if I know I'll be having a big meal or lots of dairy.

Rainbow Light

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this for the past two years and from the first time I tried it it worked. For some reason I would often get digestive pain after eating lunch and dinner. I had stopped drinking milk due to tolerance problems, but then I started getting the same problem with larger meals. This really worked for me and now my father also. For me one capsule about 20 minutes before a meal works best

Girls Just Want to Have Lunch!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

For years, I had stomach distress for hours after eating meals. Lunch was the most problematic, because I was at work and not wanting co-workers to know that a war was taking place in my digestive system. Now, I take Rainbow Light's enzymes with my midday meal, and it has greatly decreased the discomfort and embarrassment I had for so long.

Cant live without my enzymes.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have previously used Enzymend but thought I would try this one and it seems to be just as good.

Weak

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Didn't agree with my stomach and too weak to digest anything. Do not take if you need serious enzymes.

The best digestive enzymes I have ever used.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried a myriad of digestive enzymes, some less expensive, some more, but I find these work the best for me. I take two for a big meal, one for a light meal.

Works

Posted by Adrienne on Jun 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These pills do what they promise. I've got a very fickle digestive system, and since i'm a vegan I'm constantly giving my body difficult-to-digest foods like course vegetables, beans, breads, etc. These save me from bloating and from becoming a gas factory.

Great aide in digestion!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Ive had digestive problems my whole life and always thought I was lactose intolerant because I would always have an upset stomach, bloating, etc... but after using these pills before every meal--1 for raw foods and 2 for processed, it has made things soooo much better! I can actually enjoy eating again...Dont have to worry about my stomach anymore when I go out to eat with my friends--GREAT product!