Brain Chiller!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

While maybe not a true "chill pill", I found the ingredients to be appropriate to address stress when we are in "overdrive" unlike some products which are "overkill" in the B vitamins. I'm not certain as to their efficacy as I took them "as needed" and perhaps should have taken them on a daily basis throughout my period of ongoing high stress. I am certain, however, that a benefit can be had just based on the ingredients. Recommended.

seems to help.....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

after using rainbow light 3 way stress for 20 years this stuff is less dopey and less b-vit. it doesnt act as an "organic" trank as much as 3 way stress but does seem to even things out in tough times without that valerian slight haze. if i take more than 2 a day, it seems to be less effective. of course its different for all (i'm 63 yr old male) but worth trying the product.

it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought it for someone. It really works

Glad I found these!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've been looking for something to ease my stress and tension, and this has helped a lot! I've been using this for about two weeks, and I take it on days when I need it, and I feel a difference. I noticed a difference the first time I took it! I felt more relaxed in just a couple hours or so. Maybe it is partly a placebo affect, but I'm not usually a person that is prone to placebos working on me, so I'm not sure. Usually for me, something either works or it doesn't!

Effective

Posted by odereviews on Dec 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Stress relief product that really works. Feeling much more calmer during stressful times. Easy to recommend.

busy brain release

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is an effectual product. Thanks!

Aweeeeeesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

One pill so many benefits... Better energy, clarity, stamina. Love these and quite small tab too. Spewing they not sublingual for the kids tho.