dissapointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I did not like the taste or texture of these wafers, unfortunately I had to throw them out. To me they tasted chalky but that is just my personal opinion.

Not bad, not amazing either

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The taste isn't too bad, but sometimes after chewing them some pieces are a bit gummy which isn't too appetizing.

Maria NJ

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like this product because of the calcium citrate but the taste is chalky and not that appetizing.

Love this Product with Caution

Posted by Ginger-Coleen on Apr 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this product for several months now. I love the ingredients and the amount and ratios provided here. The one caveat that I don't like is that the product contains fructose which is a sugar (this the 4 star rating). My condition requires that I eliminate sugar and so I take this with caution and have written to the company asking them to please substitute Stevia instead of using fructose which can raise blood sugar levels and is not the healthiest choice.

good combination for my kid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

That is the only calcium/vit d product I could find on the market for my 18mos old that he really likes and is able to take every day - So I am very happy with that, it reminds me on the calcium supplements I had to take when I was a child - yummy!

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It is good enough for a 6 years and her mom!

Good Flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We go through way too many of these because my toddler and preschooler like them so much. We don't do many sweets in our house and they love the chocolate flavor.

yummy calcium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

tasty and asborbable form of calcium

Calcium Citrate Multi-Mins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had trouble swallowing other calcium pills. I like these because they are chewable, tasty and also have Vitamin D and Magnesium.

Calcium Chewables

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

just what I was looking for. Can absorb this calcium better than other products.

1 2 3 4