Not mini-tabs

Posted by tazmin on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The reason I made a decision to purchase this product was the fact that the size of the tablets was advertised as mini-tabs because I cannot swallow big caps. But in fact they are not mini at all. When I opened the container I saw the regular size pills and it was recommended to take 4 daily. I would not mind to take 4 if they are really mini but this big size pills seem to be scary to swallow so many times. Misleading description!

Great size but caused stomach upset

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I purchased these for my nine year old daughter who has multiple system dysfunctions, and malabsorbs fructose and lactose. The smaller size was necessary as she found regular sized calcium pills impossible to swallow. While not tiny, they were easy enough for her to swallow. Unfortunately, even though this is a citrate formula, it still upset her stomach. To be fair in reviewing, she has a very sensitive tummy, and someone who has a normally functioning GI system who is just looking for a smaller pill would probably be happy with these.

Small

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this for the size mostly. I can swallow it okay.

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Easy to swallow and digest. Easy to absorb. Vegetarian. Highly recommend.

This is a repurchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this in conjunction with another calcium tab by rainbow light, the amount of calcium is different, and I use both alternatively, I feel this is safer (avoid the calcification of bones) than taking a large dose of calcium all the time.