awful taste

Posted by Reviewer1051105 on Jan 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

too stevia sweet for my tolerance.

Stevia polluted product

Posted by Allinstar on Mar 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The balance / inbalance of the green part to Stevia is about 4/1 Get rid of at least 95% of the stevia and this product will be Good. The sweetener kills about everything tastewise! Thor Sweden

Tasty and effective

Posted by djsoma on Jan 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Me and my 4 year old son love to drink this first thing in the morning. I don't know if it's intended to his age, but he seems to stay positive and full of enthusiasm longer with this product. It's a great benefit that he likes the taste and gets the essential greens / veggies and mushroom medics at the same time helping his immune defense to keep away and eliminate the germs that might be spreading out in the local Steiner kindergarden.

Good!

Posted by 5269902198329595835 on Mar 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like this a lot, it has a nice taste but you have to enjoy the stevia flavour :) I feel healthy and a have a lot mer energy since I start taking this every morning in my proteinshake. Buy it!

Rainbow Light Organic

Posted by 4933013790561900354 on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Is a great product, I gives me good energy.

Recommended! Gluten-free!

Posted by Reviewer1614625 on Apr 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I tried this because it was on sale and I'm back for more at regular price. It tastes pretty good just stirred into water. You'll have to experiment to get the right ratio for your preferred taste. I like it instead of juice at breakfast. The boost from the greens is really obvious -- a wonderful pick-me-up. If you're on a good multi-vitamin and you don't the the all-in-one vitamins + greens formulas, try this as your daily greens supplement.

Tastes really good for a green drink

Posted by Reviewer1105845 on Mar 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I first purchased this on a special deal but liked it so much I have bought it again. Think its a really nice tasting green drink most children would drink (my son likes it). Its sweetened with Stevia which is a sweetner with 0 calories & suitable for diabetics

DELICIOUS

Posted by Scottishdave on Mar 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very healthful formula and the best thing about it for me is the amazing taste. Especially important for those who do not like the taste of green foods, kids in particular will love this. I make a green juice and by adding a teaspoon of this the taste is truly heavenly ! 10/10

Super deliciouis

Posted by 4691140753898392547 on Mar 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good for my health and tastes great when mixed with water and bananas.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer1631849 on Jul 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It has a very sweet taste which I liked. Great combination of valuable ingredients! The price is too high though.. If this review was helpful to you please click "YES" below. See more reviews on my profile!

1 2