Miracle vitamin!

Posted by CorruptKitten on Dec 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Seriously, this is THE best multivitamin I have EVER taken! The first time I took them it was at dinner. The next day I was at work and usually have a terrible slump and almost feel like falling asleep everyday around 3pm; I could not figure out why it was 4 o'clock and I still had so much energy. I went through everything in my head trying to figure out what I did differently and the only thing different was the vitamins. Now, I have almost gone through my bottle and bought another one because one day I skipped taking them and I felt terrible just exhausted and dragging. These vitamins are seriously amazing.

Best multi vitamins ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've never ordered a 2nd bottle of any multi-vitamin until I tried this one. Found it to be really good and could tell the difference after a couple of weeks.

FANTASTIC MULTI

Posted by TheSoulfulSpoon on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

GREAT Multi without too much iron and LOTS of great nutritionals!

This Is Not Natural Whole Food Vitamin!

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Dec 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a bio-balanced formula in a foodbase made with organic fruits and vegetables enhanced with enzymes and probiotics. Vitamins and minerals in this supplement are science-based potencies of synthetic USP vitamins and minerals. There is no scientific evidence that synthetic vitamins would be any different in action from vitamins derived from food. That is why it is allowed to use the term 100 % Natural of USP vitamins and minerals. Rainbow Light Certified Organics Women's Multivitamin - 100 % Natural - is free of artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, preservatives and additives. Furthermore supplement is gluten-free, sugar-free and lactose-free. Capsules are in BPA-free bottles made from 100 % recycled and 100 % recyclable material. The synthetic vitamin forms used are not the best ones either, see Thorne Research's multis to see better forms. And if you want a natural multivitamin see Mega Food or Sun Warrior. I hope you find this review helpful. Please, also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb. Enjoy your iHerb journey!

Well Balance Natural Multivitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

There are so many multivitamin in the market, but it's hard to find one that's made of natural plant base, some more organics ingredients. I don't want synthetic, so this is my best choice.

Best Vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several multivitamins, and this one is by far the best. It's vegetarian, food based, organic, and amazing. I take 2-4 everyday and can feel my energy levels are higher than they have ever been, and I don't crash in the afternoon. I will continue to reorder these :)

Organic Multivitamin made from whole foods

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for an organic multivitamin made from whole foods. I was tired of taking those synthetic stuff made by the big pharma, so I was very happy that I found Rainbow light. I have to take 2 caps (it says takes 2-4 caps a day)instead of one, but that's ok with me.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am very pleased with this multi - I actually feel better when I take it. I am so happy to have found this, and it's so light to ship that I can receive it no problem. Thank you! Will definitely reorder.

love the fact it is from fruits and veg

Posted by Ahpeng on Apr 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

just started taking these. love it as it is from fruits n veg n contains enzymes so i do not have to take so many supplements. hate swallowing so many pills.

Good vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are good vitamins. I've been pretty healthy and when sick I haven't really gotten it as bad as other times and I think the vitamins help a lot. I love the fact that the ingredients are mostly organic.

1 2 3