excellent supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i take it everyday

B-Complex.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like this 'foodbased' complete formula - but shame it has magnesium stearate and soy in it.

Good quality B-vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My daughter has noticed that her hair in growing lot faster and stronger now when she started to use this vitamin. As we are vegetarians we need to use B-vitamin complex.

Does not upset my stomach

Posted by Elliecats on Oct 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Perhaps it is just me, but generally vitamin B complex formulas make me very nauseated to the point of feeling as if I may throw up. This is the only brand that does not do that. I've taken it for years and I believe my mood and energy levels have benefited; I can tell a difference when I do not take it.

Very good complex of B vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good formula/complex of vitamin B

Doctor recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great for hair, skin, and nails. Oh and the central nervous system.

Well Balanced B-Complex formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Well Balanced B-Complex formula

Wonderful B Complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like this B-Complex the best of all I've ever tried because it is complete and well rounded and very easy to metabolize. Other B-Complex's make me high strung and jittery and though they give me energy to get through the day I also feel exhausted at the end of the day. When I take this product I have a smooth energy response with no rise and crash or exhaustion. Also, with other B-complex's if you need use extra to stay away and function at a higher level for a short term crisis you can have extremely malodorous gas. This B does not do that and it works better than any other I've ever used. So if you have a long drive or an exam, whatever, if you are going to be around other people you may really wish to take this supplement instead of another B-Complex! :)

So far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a whole food supplement which is actually absorbed by the body more efficiently. I've only been using it for two weeks but product seems very good so far

IT is Great, Great, Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It is true Great, Great, Great!:))

1 2