Great All-in-on Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

After researching many multi-vitamins, and reviewing the ingredient list, compared to what my vitamin and mineral book recommended for my needs--This one came the closest to meeting all those needs. I am 62, have been taking these vitamins for well over a year--the only other vitamin I take is Omega 3,6.9. I am a very satisfied customer!

Menopause help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I tried several over the counter menopause products and also tried taking hormone replacements for hot flashes and night sweats, nothing worked. Someone told me about this product so I gave it a try. I had relief almost right away!

Rainbow Light Complete Menopause

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with these vitamins. they are a little difficult to swallow, espcially having to take four a day.

balancing, energy

Posted by KTMDuke96 on Sep 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was having a really difficult time with pre-menopause, after taking this product I feel more energetic and balanced...wow I am back to be myself again!

New To Me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Rainbow Light Complete Menopause Multivitamin has shown to reduce menopausal symptoms in me. I take two per day. I may take more as I reduce other meds.--Nancy B

Complete Multivitamin has everything in it that I need

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This has everything in it that I need including digestive enzymes (probiotics). The only down side is you have to take 4 a day, and they are huge...

Rainbow Light Menopause Multi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Truly helpful for alleviating menopausal hot flashes--I definitely notice the difference when I don't take it.

So Far, So Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This vitamin seems to work well for menopause symptoms. I still have an occasional 'warm' moment but not what I consider hot flashes. I feel that my moods are better and have an overall feeling of wellness. I am pretty pleased with these so far. I think they should have iodine in them though. Everyone needs iodine for numerous functions of a healthy body and I'm sure most people are lacking it.

Rainbow Light Menopause Multi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A great multivitamin that really gets me through the day. The large size of 4 pills you take daily, however, makes it difficult if you are ill or have trouble swallowing. I'll still get them until I can research a better one, preferably from Rainbow Light.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

need to take for another month to really see difference, but they seem to help and full of many good things.

1 2 3 4