love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

not cheap and the pills are fairly large, but it is a great multi vitamin and I love the fact that it's whole foods based and you just take 3 a day.

Boomer Who Wouldn't Be Without

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am 3 years shy of 60 and am told I still look in my 40's and I have lots of energy UNLESS I go off these vitamins, boy do I feel it then!

The product seems good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

So far so good. Being a vegetarian, I had to make sure I'm not lacking any vital nutrients. The sad note is that I had to pay costume fees which never happened before while buying online. Only with iHerb. It was quite expensive so I don't think I'll buy from iHerb again, it's too risky even if the price is often good. It arrived on time, was well shipped and protected though. But being a student, I have to save money and paying duty/costum fees that were more expensive than the actual product isn't worth it.

No complaints

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not sure how well they are "working", I don't feel different, but they seem fine.

good

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Feb 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Just love this brand now that I discovered it. I love this multi, but I switched to the women's one a day, it's so economical and I actually feel better on it! My guy now takes this men's version one a day also.

might be good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Why i bought it is just keep my health! I'm always healthy so i don't know it works....

Good multi, good deal.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I saved a decent amount of money getting this on Iherb.