bad absorption

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i placed a pill in 90 degree white vinegar. after 30 minutes, about 1/32" had disolved and the tablet was still firm. i checked again after an hour and itt was at 50%. also, there were a lot of large particles floating on the surface and some in suspension. the greens seemed to loosen up first. this multivitamin is priced well and has a very good list of ingredients, but i will go with a liquid formula foe better absorption.

Quality & Service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I often research supplements by reading reviews from poeple who actually use the product. Once again, I can say this research has merit. No upset stomach, no other problems taking this vitamin. I sense, after a short time taking it, that I may have found the supplement I've been looking for as a daily 'vitamin'. Very pleased. Also - iHerb is the best at getting product in your hands ASAP. None better. Get automated system sends out my order - same day.

daily supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been switching to rainbow light because of the food based ingredients. And it was recommended by Dr. Oz on Oprah.

COMPLETE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

JUST AWESOME! Gets my juices going!

Nice stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The pill are quite big, but it easy breakes into two pieces. Would buy again when finish

Food-based multivitamins with no Iodine

Posted by maywonginSing on Oct 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used this food-based multivitamins for 3 months now. I like it as it does not have iodine, good for those with hyperthyroidism. It gives me sufficient vitamins and minerals of all sorts. I feel that it is better absorbed than other brands. Everyone in my office has come down with a flu. I am unaffected. Just 3 tablets with meals, application is easy. Price is right. I will continue to use it.

Multivitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the first multi I have taken that is compatible with my thyroid medication. Very pleased!

Rainbow Light Multivitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product, although I don't like the size and price.

Rien a dire

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Parfait. Je recommande vivement.

Excellent