Great Prenatal System!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a GREAT prenatal system, specially for the probiotics and the digestive support complex. The only disadvantage is that you have to take 6 pills a day. That´s why my wife switched to Nature's Plus Prenatal for convenience (one tablet a day). You could also try Rainbow Light Just Once, but we found Nature´s Plus Prenatal to be cheaper and even more potent (more beta carotene, more iodine, etc).

Cannot say that it is light

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Complex is great but in my opinion it is quite difficult to swallow 6 pills especially if this complex is not the one you take.

Very Pleased!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I started on this vitamin and have nothing bad to say. Very happy - and continually order.

Good vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good vitamins, beautiful composition

Really Good stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I tried a sample bottle and I feel a good boost of energy. I definitely will be buying more.

Multi Prental

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

GOOD

Hard to swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These pills are huge and hard to swallow, and you must take six a day! I could barely bring myself to take em. Good balance of vitamins tho wish i could have continued takeing them.

Good composition but it smells awfully :(

Posted by ugilee on Aug 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The smell is killing me! And the taste is even worse :) the pill is so big. I can hardly swallow it.

You need 6 tablets to reach daily dosage!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Price and ingredients seemed attractive until i realized too late this pack is sufficient for ten days only and swallow 6 huge tablets daily. Waste of money.