Good company

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Rainbow Light is a great company but these tablets are very large and hard to swallow. I don't recommend these to anyone who has a hard time swallowing pills.

Unusable - causes gas!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We swear by Rainbow Light protein powder. Having tried many protein powders, we keep coming back to Rainbow Light. In other words, we believe in this brand. But the Energy B-Complex was undoable. Both my husband and I had such excessive gas we had to stop taking it. I thought I my insides were going to bust open, that's how much my belly was affected. Not a pleasant feeling. And there were definitely odor issues. We couldn't stand to be around ourselves! It's really too bad because the ingredients in this product are exceptional. Perhaps if Rainbow Light can figure out the offending ingredient and remove it, this would be an exceptional B product.

Our Number ONE Energy B-Complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Rainbow Light Energy B-Complex is our number ONE product and has been for several years. We can feel the energy level and take it three to four time a week. The family loves it and recommend it highly.

Rainbow Light, Energy B-Complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Tablets are a little big and hard to swallow.

I feel the difference, & my blood test shows my B12 levels to be great.

Posted by Adrienne on May 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I feel the difference in my energy level when I take this pill. And, as a vegan, getting enough B's (and particularly B12) is not easy. Last month I had a blood test that indicated my B12 levels were on the higher end of the normal range. So I know this stuff is legitimate. Fair price too. 5 stars!

Rainbow Light Energy B-Complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Actually makes me feel more energetic all day.

Great energy complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

No stomach upset when taken on an empty stomach like other B complex vitamins I have taken. Great energy and mood lifter lasts all day.

Great product, great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I used to purchase this product at a local store and found it on your website and was pleased to see I could save money.

Rainbow Light is the BEST

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

You just can't beat Rainbow Light, they're the best!! You can feel the difference.