BY FAR SUPERIOR!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

OK. I have tried many calcium products. I tend to need more magnesium than blends normally offer. This one is excellent. I do not have leg cramps if I take this before sleeping. I've given it to an elderly teacher who had severe leg cramps and it worked wonders. Wouldn't be without it. Again, Rainbow Light is a superior brand especially for vegetarians. Excellent quality.

Product review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! It provides an excellent amount of both Calcium and Magnesium with digestive enzymes. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to increase their calcium and magnesium!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used Calcium with Enzymes for several months now and it continues to work very well for me. I have suffered with IBS for years and this product helps me with this problem daily.

RN

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have found this to be the best formula I can find, it was also recommended by my physician.

everyday calciumand magnesium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i have nver found a better product. i have had restless legs for years and after taking this for only two weeks they are gone.also i have a trigger finger which they have also fixed. i herb has great service anad great prices i highly recommend them

great value and price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this calicum rocks..take 2 at dinner and 2 before bedtime and youll sleep like a baby...

Ms

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for many years. I like the fact that it does not give constipation like some other calcium products on the market.

ca

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

good idea to put the enzymes with the ca+

This will be a regular reorder

Posted by suzannesutherland on May 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

For years, I've had problems with leg cramps. After taking this regularly, my leg cramps at night have virtually gone. Highly recommend this product for grrrls of a certain age who want a good sleep at night!

No stomach upset!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Ca products by this brand are the only ones that don't give me an upset stomach. Even when taken on empty stomach it's tolerable, though I don't recommend it because the body doesn't absorb it as well. Ca+, another product by Rainbow Light, is also good, but the amt of Ca is less than half this one; I think it's more suitable if you are looking to supplement Mg.

1 2 3