the best on the market.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've tried allot of daily colon cleanses but nothing compares to the effectiveness of this product., Herbs, clay, fiber, it has it all and it is soothing to my colon. The quality of the ingredients are superior to any product I've ever used. You can tell the quality of this product the moment you open the seal. This is also a tried and true company, with a superior track record.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good and effective fiber product! It balances out digestion and tames aggressive appetites. True, it does taste just terrible. The remedy is to mix it with other fibers like SuperSeed and add cocoa (unsweetened powder) to it. Depending on your preference, add 1 to 2 Tbs per serving with 1/2 to 1 Tsp of sweet fiber. This makes it taste pretty good actually and even adds more fiber and flavonoids.

hard to go down, but does seem to help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

well, the other reviews are correct, this stuff tastes nasty. You can add juice to help, but its still nasty. There is a lot of good stuff in there, and I do notice an improvement with how I feel after taking it for a while!

Good but tasts like crap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

That says it all

fiber write up

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is truly a taste treat delight.........Not...If you think of dried, powered prunes, apples as a treat than this is for you. Otherwise it does what it is meant to do without sugars to rob my body of needed balance.

Tastes gross

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I would not recommend this product, because it is inedible. I am sure the product is wonderful for the digestion, but it is impossible to want to actually drink it.

SO helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After struggling with digestive problems relating to a sedentary life and some IBS issues, this is the first product that really works! It regularizes and soothes my digestion, and I generally feel much better. At first I had trouble mixing it, but now I stir it with a fork, which works. I would not drink it as taste treat, but I find it has a mild, fresh flavor, not awful at all. The previous, more tasty product I used was stuffed with artificial colors and flavors, so I'll give up yummy for healthy -- after all, I use it for medical reasons...

Every Day

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband drinks this every day & loves it.Keeps everything moving along without swallowing horse pills. He mixes it with juice.

Rainbow Light, Everyday Fiber System Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really like the mix of ingredients in this product but I can only take 1 tsp per day as opposed to the recommended 1 tbs. Not sure why this is the case, but the lower dose seems to be sufficient for me.

Apple Juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband takes this EVERY day, along with Health From the Sun's FiProFLAX, mixed with apple juice. He puts it all in a jar and shakes well - drinking from the jar [with lid in hand] shaking as necessary to keep all the "stuff" mixed. This in lieu of chemical medications from the doctor for his digestive problems.

1 2 3