Help

Love them!

Posted by Donica on Nov 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use these gummies because I don't think that I get sufficient amounts of fiber in my diet. I am an adult, but I only have one pack a day in addition to my regular diet. They work well because I don't feel that I have too much fiber, but I can tell that they have enhanced my regular diet. I prefer gummies to a pill because I think the pills are a little strong. These gummies taste good (I like gummies) and I love the results.

So happy to have found this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My 2-year old was having very infrequent bowel movements like every 5, 6, 7 days and only after giving a saline laxative. After eating the gummy worms she has bowel movements atleast 4 times a week. She eats them every other day or her bowels are too lose. I give her plum juice on the off days and she is much more regular. I like that this product should not have any longer term effects such as dependency like the laxatives. Defintitely try it!

Kids love them!

Posted by eathealthy on Feb 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are an excellent product for kids who tend to get constipated. I started using them daily with my son to promote regularity and it is working. So easy to give and they taste great. Using one every other day and the results are great! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it is hard to keep my toddler girl away from sweets knowing it isn't good for her. I tried vitamin gummies, but when she starts to ask for some more, I didn't know what to do since those gummies has recommanded dosage. Overdose of vitamins does no good, I think. So, this was solution. She loves it and I don't need to worry about excessive minerals and vitamins. And I like the idea of small pakaging. Just right amont for my 2year-old, one pakage at a time.

kids love them

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product. My kids love them.

Fiber Garden Gummies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Son like it. The individual pack is very handy for travelling.

perfect fix for constipation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not sour at all, tastes great, love all flavors. I live in hot humid climate and don't find these melting so I don't know why the description says they do. I don't store them in the fridge. It does work on my pre-schooler and takes under 24h to take effect. I find it a better natural alternative to probiotic tablets and taking prune juice which causes cramping. These cause no side effects which are great.

Great for fussy eaters or just boosting fibre in diet

Posted by organic-down-under on Sep 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My girls enjoy these, they say they are sour but au dint find them sour at all. They are a little rubbery n texture but my kids happily eat them thinking they are Lillie's. There are 4 per individual pack and apparently contain aloof fibre and vitamins from fruit and veggies. A perfect for fussy eaters to host the fibre intake and help keep them regular. Will buy again.

not too bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

the taste didn't really appeal to me but my 2 yr old who doesn't take any veggie simply loves it.

Rainbow Light, Fiber Garden Gummies, Multi-Fruit Flavors, 30 Packets, 8.5 oz (240 g)

Posted by opheart on Mar 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We liked it. My friend ordered this product too.

1 2