My Bernese Mountain Dog Would Definitely Give 5 Stars - Just Loving These

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Feb 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have used these four years for my Bernese Mountain Dog who has arthritis and these have kept her almost symptomless. She really loves the taste. However, my friend have a labrador who did not eat these tablets at all. So you do not know before trying. For fussy eaters the powder form might be a better way to start. The composition of product is good. Lots of glucosamine and MSM. I am very happy to see ginger included as well, it does make a difference for arhtritic pains. You might want to give your dog an additional good fish oil supplement for a proper omega-3 dosage which is good for joints especially when there is a chronic inflammation like arthritis. The amount of fish oil blend in this product is too small. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES button below - thank you. You can read more reviews of the products I have purchased from iHerb by clicking my username above.

Smells like annais seeds

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My dog will not eat it even if it's mixed in with his kibbles. Because the tablets are too large, you have to break it into 3-4 pieces and more if in kibbles. He is 60lbs dog.