Pet Probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Ordered this product because Dr. Mercola's Complete Probiotics for Pets was unavailable at the time. It did not seem to agree with my dogs' digestion. Every day I used it, the dogs ate quite a bit of grass. I will probably not buy this product again.

Thumbs Up for Rainbow Light

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My dog loves it. He has been taking it for a few years now.

We love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We go hiking once or twice a week with our mini schnauzer and lab/beagle mix. They both always find delectables to dine on - From deer droppings to trash left by other hikers to decaying pine cones...you name it! After cleaning up vomit and diarrhea multiple times, not too mention a few expensive Vet bills, we decide to try adding probiotics to their diet. PROBLEM SOLVED! We tried several products before choosing Rainbow Light Green Dog Natural. The dogs think it has the best flavor and the humans like that it free of fillers, sugar, and artificial ingredients. The dogs get it every morning, mixed with water 2 to 1, with their kibble on top. Happy dogs! Happy humans! Happy household!

Old dog doing well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Our 15 yr old Shih Tzu was loosing weight even though she ate well. The addition of the Whole Dog Daily has helped her regain a bit of weight and perked her up as well. We have always found that pro-biotics are useful as our pets age.