Not tasty... hard to trick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Sadly, my girl is not into the gummy bear. I tried eating it also, and the "multivit" taste is rather strong. The bears are opaque in color and taste fairly yukky - honestly. They are a little more tough than the normal gummy bears and medicinal in nature. The packaging of dark dark green doesn't help too.

Savanyú, de hatásos

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Praktikus, kis tasakokban vannak a vitaminok, napi adagolásban. Ezért könnyem magunkkal tudjuk vinni, utazáshoz is, iskolába is. A két kisfiam szedi, szeretik nagyon az ízét, mindig kérni akarnak többet belőle. Az a jó ebben, hogy az összetevők természetesek.

Good item

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Kids like the taste :)

Different Packing Same Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Was surprised by the new packaging but kids still love it as much.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Ok

Fast delivery, but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

As usual the delivery was very fast, however this time two of the items I was looking for were out of stock. So instead of purchasing the Sour Gummy bears vitamines for my children I bought this ones, that are all stuck together in their individual packages. I purchased two boxes, and are almost done with the first one, hopefully the second box is in better shape or maybe this vitamines are always like this. In any event I'm going to stick with buying my usual sour ones.

I dont know why

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I gave this to my 8-year-old daughter, and found dropsy on her eyes. Then I tried one package and I felt headache and vertigo.

yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

kids love it.

Kids love them

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Kids love them, and it helps them. Great pricing and shipping is fast from iherb.

best item