Not tasty... hard to trick

Posted by Reviewer1779663 on Sep 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Sadly, my girl is not into the gummy bear. I tried eating it also, and the "multivit" taste is rather strong. The bears are opaque in color and taste fairly yukky - honestly. They are a little more tough than the normal gummy bears and medicinal in nature. The packaging of dark dark green doesn't help too.

Savanyú, de hatásos

Posted by Reviewer3255274 on Apr 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Praktikus, kis tasakokban vannak a vitaminok, napi adagolásban. Ezért könnyem magunkkal tudjuk vinni, utazáshoz is, iskolába is. A két kisfiam szedi, szeretik nagyon az ízét, mindig kérni akarnak többet belőle. Az a jó ebben, hogy az összetevők természetesek.

Different Packing Same Taste

Posted by 4916912406225136118 on May 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Was surprised by the new packaging but kids still love it as much.

Good item

Posted by 4626226226268192987 on Jun 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Kids like the taste :)

ok

Posted by 4868025581023876626 on May 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Ok

Fast delivery, but...

Posted by Reviewer2265600 on Oct 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

As usual the delivery was very fast, however this time two of the items I was looking for were out of stock. So instead of purchasing the Sour Gummy bears vitamines for my children I bought this ones, that are all stuck together in their individual packages. I purchased two boxes, and are almost done with the first one, hopefully the second box is in better shape or maybe this vitamines are always like this. In any event I'm going to stick with buying my usual sour ones.

I dont know why

Posted by Reviewer1819889 on Jun 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I gave this to my 8-year-old daughter, and found dropsy on her eyes. Then I tried one package and I felt headache and vertigo.

LOVE these!

Posted by Reviewer1628265 on Mar 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My 3 year old comes asking for his vitamin gummies every morning. The amount of vitamins he gets through these - vs. the grocery store vitamins is amazing. Really great product.

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer2465464 on Jan 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My son is 5 and loves them. He says they taste great! He enjoys opening the packet each day and getting his own vitamins. He likes to see what colors he gets each day. I just ordered a bigger supply since he likes them so much. They are a hit!

Great

Posted by Reviewer3189951 on Nov 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These are my son's 'treat' after he takes the liquid fish-oil from the same company. He loves them, but wishes every flavor in every package was grape. lol