Super

Posted by viki95 on October 18 2012 | Verified Purchase

Класные витаминки, жевательные мармеладки. 30 пакетов по 4 шт в каждом. Очень вкусные и полезные. Ребенку 7 лет и мне очень нравятся:) покупаю все время. ********* Very best vitamins, chewable jelly. 30 packs of 4 pieces each. Very tasty and healthy. The child is 7 years old and I love :) buy all the time. ********* ויטמינים טובים ביותר, ג'לי . 30 שקיות של 4 חתיכות כל אחד. מאוד טעים ובריא. הילדה בת 7 ואני אוהבים :) קונה כל הזמן. *********

Savanyú de finom

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 6 2012 | Verified Purchase

A kisfiaim szeretik a szép színes csomagolást, és ami benne van a kis tasakokban, azt is. Finom, savanyú íze van, praktikus napi adagokban, így utazáshoz is praktikus. Jobban tanulnak, nem voltak betegek mióta szedik, elevenek, egészségesek. Szükségük van naponta vitaminokra, ez ehhez egy nagyon jó választás. Felváltva adom nekik más multivitaminokkal, természetesen azokat is itt vásárolom, az Iherb-nél.

LOVE them!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 23 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are my favorite vitamins! I am an adult but because I am a small adult my doctor recommends me taking childrens vitamins. These are by far the best ones I have found!

Would recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2018 | Verified Purchase

Taste great, not too chewy, good amount of vitamin A in Palmitate form, great amount of iodine.

My Kids love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

Kids love it

Fantastic product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

My daughter loves this vitamin, she thinks it's a plain gummy candy so it's a treat for her. Each pack contains 4 gummies and she's happy with it, it's not too much, just enaough for one serving. Highly recommended.

good vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

in good pakage

best item

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 19 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is good.

My favorite vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is easy to carry and I always have one packet right after my workout. I did feel the difference if I didn't take one. So it is pretty good gummy and it is tasty :)

Great for kids