LOVE them!

Posted by Reviewer3080767 on Mar 23, 2011

These are my favorite vitamins! I am an adult but because I am a small adult my doctor recommends me taking childrens vitamins. These are by far the best ones I have found!

Savanyú de finom

Posted by Reviewer3255274 on Apr 06, 2012

A kisfiaim szeretik a szép színes csomagolást, és ami benne van a kis tasakokban, azt is. Finom, savanyú íze van, praktikus napi adagokban, így utazáshoz is praktikus. Jobban tanulnak, nem voltak betegek mióta szedik, elevenek, egészségesek. Szükségük van naponta vitaminokra, ez ehhez egy nagyon jó választás. Felváltva adom nekik más multivitaminokkal, természetesen azokat is itt vásárolom, az Iherb-nél.

Super

Posted by viki95 on Oct 18, 2012

Класные витаминки, жевательные мармеладки. 30 пакетов по 4 шт в каждом. Очень вкусные и полезные. Ребенку 7 лет и мне очень нравятся:) покупаю все время. ********* Very best vitamins, chewable jelly. 30 packs of 4 pieces each. Very tasty and healthy. The child is 7 years old and I love :) buy all the time. ********* ויטמינים טובים ביותר, ג'לי . 30 שקיות של 4 חתיכות כל אחד. מאוד טעים ובריא. הילדה בת 7 ואני אוהבים :) קונה כל הזמן. *********

My boy loves these!

Posted by Reviewer3009581 on Nov 04, 2007

Great!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1148691 on Jan 01, 2010

Great product, my son enjoyed it so much and this is my 5th purchases

My daughter loves these

Posted by Reviewer2969894 on Nov 28, 2009

It's no longer a fight to get my child to take her daily vitamin. She loves the taste & I love that the vitamins are good for her.

Kids LOVE 'em!

Posted by Reviewer3218335 on Oct 29, 2009

We were using the Rainbow Light Gummy Bear multi-vitamins and the kids ranted and raved about how great they were. When the gummy bear vitamins were unavailable for whatever reason, I ordered the Gummy Power Sours and my kids have stated that they like these even more than the gummy bears! Thank you, IHerb and Rainbow Light!!

I don't have to remind my kids to take their Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1138363 on Oct 19, 2009

I really like this product because my kids love it. They take their vitamins without being reminded. They look and taste like fruit snacks.

Great for children!

Posted by Reviewer2915902 on Sep 02, 2009

Children love it and they don't miss any dose! Thank you IHERB!

Yummy gummy!

Posted by Reviewer2425025 on Jul 30, 2009

My teen has difficulty swallowing huge tablets so I got these gummies for him. He likes them very much and asked for more.. Awaiting the arrival of my repeat order bcos left with only one packet today.. Wish it comes in teen/adult version..