Very helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good for Sinus headaches....started with one tablet, sometimes can cause nasal drip(things loosening up perhaps too much) if take too many or too often. This product is often a good companion for "Allergy Rescue", also by Rainbow Light, if you have Allergy symptoms.

Great product

Posted by LocutusOfBorg on Nov 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Just got over a cold/flu of 14 days, this product is/was a lifesaver!

Supra Clear by Rainbow Light

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This stuff works like some sort of magic potion HAHAHA!!! I have always had serious issues with my sinuses, and nothing ever seemed to work for me. I tried EVERYTHING! From Sudafed, to Neti Pots, to all sorts of natural remedies. Nothing worked until I found this stuff. It helped within minutes and continued to do so as I used it. It not only helped my sinuses but my breathing and the little aches and soreness you get when you are stressed/tense from being ill or what have you. I Recommend it to EVERYONE! I even bought some extra packages of it because a friend of mine couldn't seem to get well from his sinus cold, but when I got him some of this, it worked like magic for him also. He now tells everyone to buy it as well. A job well done for Rainbow Light!

Very Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works great, super price! I take it daily to prevent drippy nose from allergies.

Best Natural Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband finds this to be the greatest thing since sliced bread. No side effects like normal over the counter meds. Take it from me as my husband usually has chronic bronchitis and sinus, this stuff is the best.

Rainbow Light, Health Prescriptives, Supra Clear, Sinus & Chest, 30 Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

great for short term relief.

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Tried this for the first time - the results were impressive - had the start of a bronchial bug - took this and it cleared it right up. I plan to make this a medicine chest staple.

Seems ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good

congest away

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I haven't been consistent about using it, but it does seem to help my breathing.

1 2