Good alternative to OTC Tylenol type pain killlers.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have systemic inflammation including neck and back pain. I took half a caplet of Pain-Eze with lunch and got relief within an hour equal to an Advil tablet, and I noted an improved overall mood. Relief lasted about four hours so I took the other half with supper. I will continue to use Pain-Eze to replace OTC pain relievers.

Safe and effective for long-term use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product daily for over 3 years, mostly at bedtime, but also whenever I need the extra relief. My allergies prevent my use of most other pain/inflammation remedies, so this has been great for easing my discomfort and helping me sleep. It got my naturopath's approval, which is not easy to come by, and is safe and still effective even after years of daily use.

RainbowLight wins again

Posted by SteeleBlue on Mar 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This company impresses me like no other. Every one of their formulas is outstanding. This product has been so effective for me, that I don't take NSAIDS any longer. In fact, I don't take meds for aches and pains either now. VERY EFFECTIVE PERIOD!!!

Great for Nerve Pain

Posted by BrandiNicholson on Sep 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the ONLY product -- natural OR pharmaceutical -- that relieves my chronic nerve pain without knocking me out or causing unwanted side effects. Two tablets allow me to remain functional.

Great for PMS Cramps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I take these for PMS related cramps. I find they work best if you start taking them at the first sign of cramps or at least a day before you start to get cramps. They work best if I build them up in my system and have taken 1-3 (2-6 tablets) dosages before I start to get bad cramps. If I wait to long and start to take them after I get cramps they are not as effective and its takes longer for them to relieve the pain.

Great sleep aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take this at night to help me sleep. Just one tablet is enough to help me relax and sleep through the night.

I live on these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have fibro pain and this really helps to take the edge off

Pain-Eze

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not very strong. But no side effects either

Kjempebra

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Hjelper på milde smerter

Not so helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I can't say my pain has been relieved all that much so far.