Stop itching very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My daughter has skin problem - Eczema. She always itching and cannot sleep well. I read some doctors/specialist articles mentioned that "Quercetin" can help people with skin problem. My daughter has tried it for one month and it is very effective. She can sleep well from now on. I chose this brand because it is not only rich in Quercetin, but also with Bromelain and other vitamins.

Effective!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These tablets have made a big difference for my labrador's itchy skin. August is usually the itchiest month for him, and within five days of taking these tabs, his scratching decreased noticeably.

Great for skin reactions

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from mild allergic skin reactions to food and have found these tablets seem to work really well at calming my skin.

Life Changing!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have tried to fix my allergies naturally for about 5 years now. Tried this and I will never try another allergy product bc it works!! Turned another chronic allergy sufferer on to it also and he has reordered it twice now too. My full treatment included this allergy rescue, boswelia, cleanzology, and a calcium mineral supplement and it was the best allergy season for me in years. UPDATED 2ND ALLERGY SEASON: I have been able to have an even greater allergy season this year by continuing to use this product and the cleanzology but I have added a homeopathic allergy for when I have critical moments. I have used 2 and both seem to bring me equal success: Hylands seasonal allergy relief and homeolab allergy relief. Good luck!

gave to afriend with sniffles every morning and eczema, cleared up completely, she takes every motning now.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Combined with evening primrose oil, coeliac gut health product, totally cleared up friends eczema and allergies

Awesome stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This allergy medicine actually worked for me! I did have to take about 6 pills throughout the day on a bad ragweed day, but as soon as I took the pills they WORKED. No nasty side effects like a normal antihistamine, too, which is always nice :)

Natural allergy relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was taking pseudophedrine and benadryl almost every other day - these pills are beginning to really work. Keeping my sinuses open and my energy level even.

Better than claritan D

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have replaced claritan D with this product and not seen a drop-off in results. I do sleep way, way better now. I have a much more solid, uninterupted rest at night

Much better than the OTC allergy medicine I was taking

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

With the terrible allergy season we had this year this has helped me immensely. Much better than any over the counter drug.

Finally Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It works! Everything that I usually take for hayfever and sinusitis in one bottle! The whole family has taken this since allergy season set in. We all get relief from symptoms with this.

1 2 3