Excellent

Posted by Lyme Sante Verite on Jun 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Best product I have tested for candida. I have seen a difference when using Candida Cleanse, compare to Candex alone, Fungus fighter, or grapefruit seed extract alone, or Nutramedix products. When using GSE + Candida Cleanse + appropriate diet, it worked.

Found helpful with candida

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Found helpful with candida in additional to probiotics and low sugar and carb diet.

candida cleanse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I did not like much because I feel the taste of the pill on my tongue. only a little. juice drink with me not to feel it on my tongue. It makes me go to the bathroom daily.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very good product of this

Helped me so much! Love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not only did my gut feel calm, no more bloating but the constant hunger was gone! I knew it was working because of that. My candida was craving sugar and food and now using this product a half hour before a meal, I could eat with no rushing, no feeling of being famished! I have come back to reorder but they are now out of it. I felt very happy and have asked to be notified when it comes in to reorder again. Not felt irritated at all, calm and feeling healthy. Thank you, buy it, it works!

Helps ease!

Posted by j3nny9irL on Sep 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this from reading reviews here. It definitely helps a bit. I am on a strict candida albicans diet and this certainly helps. Would like to double the dosage but I will stick to the label

haven't used it yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

required to fill out form to submit others