Works everytime!

Posted by filmoyster on Jun 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

In about a half hour of taking this, my sinuses clear up as quickly as if I had taken an over the counter. This is an herbal alternative that is very effective. I feel better knowing that there will not be long term damage with this and that the herbs will help improve health overall.

Mrs. M Patterson

Posted by Reviewer2448401 on Nov 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for about 8 years, along with the Rainbow Light Get Well Soon. I do not like to take OTC cold or allergy medicines because of the side affects, and this is the only natural product that really works for me. My daughter-in-law suffers from seasonal allergies and no longer takes any prescription meds for them: she swears by Congest Away and just the other day I heard her recommending it to a friend of hers.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1101082 on Apr 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have suffered with allergies for years and tried everything from prescription to over the counter to home remedies and this is the most effective product I have found. I have had no adverse side effects and genuine sustained relief.

Sinus Headache Away!

Posted by Reviewer1048839 on Sep 18, 2006 | Verified Purchase

This product works extremely well for my allergy-induced sinus headaches and congestion. Good combination of herbs etc. I can take it with or without food, even on an empty stomach, with no upset. I highly recommend Congest Away for sinus headache and congestion.

Nothing for me

Posted by Reviewer1618824 on Jan 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product did not do anything for me at all. I was really dissapointed because of the high volume of positve reviews. I will continue looking for an effective decongestant for me.

congest-away

Posted by Reviewer1736908 on Oct 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

An herbal way to help keep the sinuses and lungs healthy. It definitely helps with allergies. I have used it for several years

Congest-away

Posted by Reviewer1785417 on Apr 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Not Bad. helped my lungs open up.

The best cold/sinus remedy!

Posted by Reviewer3192678 on Jan 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This clears up congestion in as few as 4 doses.

Sinus infection be gone

Posted by Reviewer2899463 on Oct 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband had a very bad sinus infection. He took the Congest Away and it was gone in 2 days. A much better alternative to antibiotics.

First time user

Posted by Reviewer1323178 on May 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

First time user, the service is great.

1 2 3