sore throat

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nothing could get ride of my sore throat until I took Counter Attack for a few days. Totally satisfied!

Counter Attack is the best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My belly can't take the heavy garlic in Wellness formula...there's some garlic in Counter Attack, too, but not enough to bother me. If I take 2 Counter Attacks four times a day as soon as I feel any sign of illness, they work like a charm! (Full disclosure: I also do the Woodstock C & F tincture through the day at the first sign of illness...so it's actually that combo that has been working best for me.) Christopher Hobbs at Rainbow Light is a great formulator...this is an awesome remedy.

Very helpful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am not scared of flu any more! Starting to take 2 tablets 4 times a day with the first sign of sore throat, or blocked nose helped me already twice to escape the long 2 weeks of running nose and all other common things. All the symptoms went away within 2-3 days! Great!

This works extremely well.

Posted by SteeleBlue on Oct 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I did not think I could find something that worked better than BOIRON products but this seems to do the trick. Every time I feel like I am coming down with something, I take this and within hours I feel great. POWERFUL medicine.

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good for boosting my immune when allergie symptoms flare up.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Another fantastic product by Rainbow Light! Take at the first sign of a cold and you will avoid it getting worse.

We think this is a great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My wife and I think this is a great product. Taken at the first sign of a cold it seems to just wipe it out. Great service from iHerb too!!

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We take this every time we feel a cold coming on and it seems to work. I highly recommend it!

An Immune Booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Counter Attack for a very long time because I believe it helps boost my immune system. I bought it initially for the andrographis in it, but it has so many other healthful ingredients that I keep it for regular use. Recently, nearly everyone in my office was sick with flu and out for a week. I was fine the whole time, and I believe it was due in large part to my daily dose of Counter Attack.

Best herbal immune booster/snot buster on the market

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love love love this stuff! I work in a super swanky natural grocery store and we carry these supplements. One of my coworkers gave me about a dozen of these giant yellow horse pills when I started whining about getting sick right before my friend's wedding. I took 2 tabs, twice a day for 3 days and the effects were magical. Not only was I perfectly healthy for the wedding, but I managed to avoid the plague everyone at my work has been battling for months. I came home and immediately ordered a giant bottle of these to push on everyone I know and love. Counter Attack is my new go to whenever I feel a sniffle coming on. I have a compromised respiratory system, so I'm prone to pneumonia, whooping cough, bronchitis, etc. These lovely little yellow nuggets have joy saved my life this cold season. Highly recommend.

1 2