sore throat

Posted by Reviewer1476428 on May 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nothing could get ride of my sore throat until I took Counter Attack for a few days. Totally satisfied!

Counter Attack is the best!

Posted by Reviewer2407575 on Sep 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My belly can't take the heavy garlic in Wellness formula...there's some garlic in Counter Attack, too, but not enough to bother me. If I take 2 Counter Attacks four times a day as soon as I feel any sign of illness, they work like a charm! (Full disclosure: I also do the Woodstock C & F tincture through the day at the first sign of illness...so it's actually that combo that has been working best for me.) Christopher Hobbs at Rainbow Light is a great formulator...this is an awesome remedy.

Very helpful!

Posted by Reviewer3246919 on Jun 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am not scared of flu any more! Starting to take 2 tablets 4 times a day with the first sign of sore throat, or blocked nose helped me already twice to escape the long 2 weeks of running nose and all other common things. All the symptoms went away within 2-3 days! Great!

This works extremely well.

Posted by SteeleBlue on Oct 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I did not think I could find something that worked better than BOIRON products but this seems to do the trick. Every time I feel like I am coming down with something, I take this and within hours I feel great. POWERFUL medicine.

An Immune Booster

Posted by 5466985327907738361 on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Counter Attack for a very long time because I believe it helps boost my immune system. I bought it initially for the andrographis in it, but it has so many other healthful ingredients that I keep it for regular use. Recently, nearly everyone in my office was sick with flu and out for a week. I was fine the whole time, and I believe it was due in large part to my daily dose of Counter Attack.

Best herbal immune booster/snot buster on the market

Posted by 5488610471858694912 on Feb 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love love love this stuff! I work in a super swanky natural grocery store and we carry these supplements. One of my coworkers gave me about a dozen of these giant yellow horse pills when I started whining about getting sick right before my friend's wedding. I took 2 tabs, twice a day for 3 days and the effects were magical. Not only was I perfectly healthy for the wedding, but I managed to avoid the plague everyone at my work has been battling for months. I came home and immediately ordered a giant bottle of these to push on everyone I know and love. Counter Attack is my new go to whenever I feel a sniffle coming on. I have a compromised respiratory system, so I'm prone to pneumonia, whooping cough, bronchitis, etc. These lovely little yellow nuggets have joy saved my life this cold season. Highly recommend.

Finally an immune booster that works!

Posted by 5371028106238168248 on Feb 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Wow!! I am so pleased with this product. I tell every one about it. When I feel the very first sign of a cold or sinus infection I start taking Counter Attack and, like magic, I don't get sick. I try to take the full dose recommended on the label for fighting an illness so I end up taking a bunch of pills in one day but it works. I can honestly say that since I started using Counter Attack (about 6 months ago), I haven't gotten sick. It's the real deal. My one complaint is that the price keeps going up. I think it costs about twice what I paid for it the first time I bought it from iHerb. Most recently, I ended up buying Counterattack from Walgreens' website where I found it for $10 less than iHerb's price.

strong more than what you think

Posted by 5007880839145449109 on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

since i feel any things in my body as tired or lasy or an influ symptoms i take 2 caps 2times it is as a magic really it works

whenever u r sick

Posted by 5562983604765351337 on Nov 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great to ease the symptom, i felt better taking this when i caught a cold. Less coughing and able to breath at night. I believe this one really helped me through!

Effective

Posted by 5734487530970084187 on Mar 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We take this every time we feel a cold coming on and it seems to work. I highly recommend it!

1 2