I Rant and Rave about this product.

Posted by Reviewer1543562 on Aug 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I began using this product with the Nature's Plus, Ultre Nails, Nail Strengthener about a year ago. Not only did my nails quit peeling, but my hair is back to the fullness I had as a teenager. My hair had started to slightly thin as I started into my mid 40's. Now in my mid-50s, my beautician mentioned that I had a lot of hair. She never made that comment before and I have used her for at least 15 years. I have always had great skin, so I can't say what that part would do for someone, but I tell everyone with thinning hair or problem nails to start using it.

Didn't work - Gave a Dull Headache :(

Posted by Reviewer2548740 on Sep 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really wanted this to work. I have thinning hair and I've been looking for a vegan alternative that might work. Unfortunately, the moment I started on this, I've been nursing a headache and just generally lack in productivity. I think it must be the herbs in it. Also, I think Rainbow Light customer service is horrendous. I emailed them twice asking about taking this with other supplements from their brands and there was no response what so ever! :( To make sure that I do it right, I stopped the other supplements and just took this hair supplement but ended up with a headache....

Works well!

Posted by Reviewer2680873 on Dec 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking it for about 2 weeks and can already feel the difference. My hair is more shiny and my skin has less breakouts. I didn't give it five stars because of its size, I find it a little hard to swallow. Also, the smell of it reminds me of dog food. As long as it's good for me....

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1600391 on Oct 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Rainbow Light, Nail, Hair & Skin Connnection for the past two months and it seems to be the only product so far that has helped with hair growth. I had lost a good deal of hair after childbirth and from a couple of medications I am taking. A few weeks ago my husband even noticed how fast my hair had grown, and I have always had trouble getting my hair to grow. I am really pleased with this product and would definintely recommend it. iherb provided great service as always...

good product

Posted by Reviewer3261313 on Nov 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My hair has been falling out a lot and I have soft. peeling nails. Since I've been using this product I've notice the amount of hair that would fall out has been greatly reduced, and I haven't even finished one bottle yet. I would definitley recommend this product.

Sales

Posted by Reviewer1304554 on Mar 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Skin is looking good. I have not notice any change in my nails. I am hoping they will become stronger. To early to tell about hair yet. They helped my friends hair to look thicker so that is what I am hoping for.

Good combination of ingredients

Posted by Reviewer3124711 on Sep 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've taken various supplements for hair, skin and nails, and this is one of the best. I like that it contains some not so common ingredients such as fo ti and other non-traditional herbs. I have maintained the improvement in my hair and nails that started with I added NOW Foods fo ti supplement by itself. I plan to order this product again.

Great for hair!

Posted by Reviewer1206018 on Jul 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have just finished my first bottle and am ordering another. I really love this product. I am a 39 year old female and have been trying to grow my hair long. The last time my hair was this thick was in my 20s, you can see all the new growth coming through and I have stopped shedding so much hair. My husband said my nails look like talons! they are so long and strong. OK so this product gets the thumbs up from me...

Incredible!

Posted by 5341897129042015680 on Jun 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Bought this as other reviewers were saying they used this as their multi. I have come to the realisation in the last while that I really don't need everything that's in a normal multi. BUT my hair has always been dreary, my skin looks older than my mum's and has always been a bit greyish-purple, and my nails have always been paperthin, splitting if they grow 1mm past the nail bed and covered in little white clouds. I AM IMMENSELY IMPRESSED! 3 days in to the first bottle, my skin was glowing and that lovely pink-yellow that babies have. End of the bottle now, and my hands have never looked so healthy, skin retains moisture. My hair's roots don't ache and my hair is silky and so shiny at the newest growth parts. I will definitely keep on buying!

Works!

Posted by TheBuzz on Jul 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My friend has been using this for years and as her former hairdresser I could tell her hair was much thicker than ever before so I gave it a try and I am please as can be that my hair is thicker and much less falling out!

1 2 3