Vegan Multivitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm always looking for a good vegan multivitamin. Excited to see this one, food based, which I think is important and iron-free!

LOVE THESE VITAMINS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I are thoroughly satisfied with these revitalizing vitamins - and the best part is they are so easy on the stomach - perfect. I would recommend this product to everyone.

Right balance of vitamins and minerals. Good quality and value.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We researched several types of vitamins before deciding on this one. It has a good balance of nutrients, and I've never had a quality problem with it.

Invigorating

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Rainbow Light really generates energy for the enduring times of the day. Usually take after a meal whether it be breakfast or lunch. However, I have taken one at night and it does not inhibit sleep. Great vitamin!!

Excellent vitamin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I find my energy and general health have benefited from taking the Energizer One Multivitamin. I feel more in balance and more calm.

Rainbow Light Multivitamins are the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Rainbow Light definitely makes the best multivitamin blends. I have been using them for years.

energy level not much different.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

cannot tell a difference b/t these and rainbow light women's multivitamin. i have been taking an additional b vitamin also.

4 stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The vitamin is huge and has a horrible taste. Taking it with juice helps. But, once you get it down, there's very little stomach upset, and it has a good mix of what we need.

Excellent