Excellent Omega

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like the Rainbow Light products. This one has no fish aftertaste and goes down smoothly. The combination of different Omegas is a fine mixture.

Best Oil Supplement Ever..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I avoided taking this type of supplement given the terrible after-taste. Just like the reviews stated, this product has no nasty after-taste. The only residual taste may be a slight lemon taste due to the lemon oil. Great product!

Great combo oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've only been through one bottle so far, but seems to be good. I was taking Fish and Flax individually before (alternating), so I like the idea of a combo... especially when it comes to price.

No fishy ater taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My only fault with this one is, I wish it were smaller in size. Other wise PERTFECT

Good source of omegas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product has an excellent mix of the omegas, which I think we all need. Especially with the problem we're having with mercury in fish. I especially like the combination of oils in one capsule. Carol Sue Tracy

Good, but not good enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

While it is fish oil, it does not contain much of the important acids that make fish oil beneficial (EPA , DHA) i ended up getting another product that has more than 500mg of DHA + EPA per serving. Overall, good company but not so much for this particular product.

Half Empty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Haven't tried it yet but it better be worth the Money... especially since the bottle is half empty!