very difficult to swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i may have to return these vitamins because they are very large and have a 'gritty' surface making them difficult for me to swallow, which is unfortunate because apparently iodine free vitamins are pretty hard to find... service from iherb was excellent as always

Fantastic multivitamin!

Posted by JenniferAyers on Apr 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this multivitamin for about 2 months now. It is so hard to find an iron and iodine free multivitamin, I have a thyroid disorder (hence iodine being an issue) as well as not being able to tolerate the iron found in so many multivitamins. I will keep purchasing this item because it truly is great. Some people are concerned with the size of the pill, however, it is the size of what would be expected for a tablet with calcium in it. Any multivitamins that have a decent amount of calcium is a bit larger. I (personally) supplement this with Vitamin D3 and Flaxseed Oil based on previous conversations with my own doctor. I am very selective about my supplements and I have been very pleased with items by Rainbow Light.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Vitamins from Food Source, Vegan, and no upset stomach. Will be purchasing again.

multivitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking these for a long time. I like them because they have no iron. My hematricrit is high and I do not need more iron.

Rainbow Light Just Once Vit's

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This Iron-free formulation with Safegard(so named for if you take prescription meds) is easy on the stomach and gives my 85yr old Daddy good energy.

Vitamin Size

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2007 | Verified Purchase

We have just started taking this vitamin so cannot rate its effects yet but I was surprised at the size of the pill. It is not a capsule but an oblong, hard tablet that is too big for me. My husband has no problem with it.

No weird feelings

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Some multi-vitamins makes me feel weird and jittery. This one does not.

Highly balanced, gentle formula.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The highest quality, gentle and balanced formula.

מולטי ויטמין ללא תוספת ברזל או יוד

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

מולטי ויטמין מעולה לנשים הסובלות מבעיות בבלוטת התריס כי אינו מכיל יוד שיכול להשפיע על תפקודי הבלוטה. המולטי ויטמין משפר את תפקוד מערכת העיכול ונותן תחושת אנרגיה ורעננות אני בת 25 ומאוד מרוצה ואמא שלי בת 66 וגם הרגישה שיפור ניכר לכן ממליצה לכל הגילאים.

Good all purpose vitamin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am pleased which the quality of this product. It is good for both my husband and I.

1 2 3