very difficult to swallow

Posted by 5339481827827485737 on Jun 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i may have to return these vitamins because they are very large and have a 'gritty' surface making them difficult for me to swallow, which is unfortunate because apparently iodine free vitamins are pretty hard to find... service from iherb was excellent as always

multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer3055813 on Jul 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking these for a long time. I like them because they have no iron. My hematricrit is high and I do not need more iron.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1748917 on Jun 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Vitamins from Food Source, Vegan, and no upset stomach. Will be purchasing again.

Fantastic multivitamin!

Posted by JenniferAyers on Apr 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this multivitamin for about 2 months now. It is so hard to find an iron and iodine free multivitamin, I have a thyroid disorder (hence iodine being an issue) as well as not being able to tolerate the iron found in so many multivitamins. I will keep purchasing this item because it truly is great. Some people are concerned with the size of the pill, however, it is the size of what would be expected for a tablet with calcium in it. Any multivitamins that have a decent amount of calcium is a bit larger. I (personally) supplement this with Vitamin D3 and Flaxseed Oil based on previous conversations with my own doctor. I am very selective about my supplements and I have been very pleased with items by Rainbow Light.

Rainbow Light Just Once Vit's

Posted by Reviewer1898300 on Apr 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This Iron-free formulation with Safegard(so named for if you take prescription meds) is easy on the stomach and gives my 85yr old Daddy good energy.

Vitamin Size

Posted by Reviewer2593305 on Oct 10, 2007 | Verified Purchase

We have just started taking this vitamin so cannot rate its effects yet but I was surprised at the size of the pill. It is not a capsule but an oblong, hard tablet that is too big for me. My husband has no problem with it.

Rainbow Light Just Once

Posted by Reviewer3214885 on May 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product! I have been using it for years.

Multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer1933022 on Jan 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

gentle on stomach

Rainbow Light Just Once

Posted by Reviewer3160833 on Dec 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great vitamin for one per day vitamins!

rainbow multivitamins

Posted by Reviewer2169421 on Mar 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

So far so good. Got these because of no vit K content

1 2 3