Husband is a believer!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband agreed to begin taking a multivitamin. I selected the Rainbow Light Just Once Men's Multivitamin because because my teenage brother has been taking the Active Teen Multivitamin for almost a year now and loves it. After less than a week, my husband says he has noticed a positive difference. He said the midmorning 'slump' is now gone and he feels more energy throughout the day. Truly trust Rainbow Light for quality multivitamins!

Don't take on an empty stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Don't take these on an empty stomach like another reviewer suggested. They are still meant to be taken with food. The directions state to take with or between meals. If you don't than you'll risk the chance of feeling nauseated like I did. One of the best things about this multivitamin is the use of digestive enzymes to help you absorb all the nutrients from your food. This is far better than the GNC brand I used to take. All the ingredients are natural and I have more energy throughout the day.

From day one, I've never looked back.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

As someone who does bodybuilding as a hobby, anyone who is into fitness or living healthy will tell you that a multivitamin is the essential health cornerstone. Now regardless of whether you are someone who exercises frequently or sparingly, but you need or want a multivitamin, this is for you. From day one, I have felt my energy levels rise. I am able to focus more. I feel better daily and I am able to complete more. All natural, once a day, one pill, and no crazy fillers, rainbow light for men is the way to go. After switching from Animal Pak for trainers, I have noticed a sizable difference and I will not be going back. Thanks rainbow light!

a bad batch

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It gave my husband gas, bloating and stomach pain. Believing that it had been a single incidence, he took it one more time and, once again, went through agony. Then, he gave it away to a friend, thinking that, perhaps, he had a weak stomach, and that someone else could benefit from it. The friend spent 14 hours in pain.

Mens Just Once

Posted by brobin on Aug 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Pros: Cheaper than most Cons: Nothing special, not any noticeable effects. Would I buy again? Not really. There are other brands that work better for me.

THE BEST

Posted by poleonella on Dec 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very good product

NIce love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Almost using 1 year its good. make me fell energic and strong Hergun aksam yaterken aliyorum. Eskiden sabahlari halsiz kalkardim artik kalmiyorum gun icnde energim yuksek oluyor. fiyati uygun tavsiye ederim

Best value for money and purity concentration.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have tried most all of the top 5 multivitamins for men as have a weak immune system and get hammered every winter. These have managed to keep me relatively well and energised, much cheaper and more convenient (only 1 pill a day required as opposed to 4-6) than its nearest rivals. Highly recommended.

Very good non GM

Posted by Scottishdave on Sep 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The company have a very strict policy with regards to the use of GMO'S in their products which i feel is important in the natural supplements industry. This multi is one of the best. Very pleased with it.

I won't buy anything else for my husband.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These work great, plus iodine-free. They have B's and other things along with a basic multi-vitamin in them, so well worth the price (plus you don't have to take different pills).