Daily vitamin in a tablet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Provides my body with the necessary vitamins in one tablet. Must take with or after meal.

Average

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nothing special for me

Excellent product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. Gives energy. Any more the first time and I am glad to Large amount of vitamins and minerals.I buy constantly. I recommend to all.

It's a mutli vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Hard to review a multivitamin as there's no discernable result from them, but it is as good as any other I've tried so 5*!

Bigger, stronger and longer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These vitamins are amazing! I become bigger, stronger and stamina lasts longer! I feel like Arnold Schawarzeneger and jump as Michael Jordan. Superb pills!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

solid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My husband takes this every day. He has not had any negative reactions. Good for the price.

Good Multi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this multi for about 7 months, and I recently stopped it on a Dr.'s advice. What I have noticed since stopping it is an increase in energy. Often after I would take this multi I would either feel nauseous or more tired, almost sleepy. I generally feel more consistently stabilized energy throughout the day without the multi. Time will tell if this trend continues, buut for now, I feel better without this supplement. God Bless you on your journey!

I Got Nauseous and Sick Using This

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am sure this is a fine multivitamin for most men, however I am someone who has always been very sensitive to multivitamins. I took this after eating a full breakfast. I was fine for a couple of hours after taking it, then suddenly got extremely nauseous and felt like I was going to vomit. Fortunately for me it did not last long. I drank a bunch of water to help clear my system. There is far too high amount of B-vitamins in this. It made me feel a little weird, and like I had ingested a large amount of caffeine. Not natural energy. I don't know what percentage of B vitamins gets absorbed, but any product with 1200% daily value of B-6, for example, is way way too much for any person at one time. I believe they have a formula with much less amounts of B vitamins that I might be interested in trying. I do like the fact that there is food based nutrition and the packaging is completely recyclable (the label comes off very easily and allows the bottle to be recycled).