ABSOLUTELY Works!!!!

Posted by WendynsunnyFLA on May 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have taken this product for about a year now. I am 100% convinced that it has SIGNIFICANTLY helped my hot flashes. I have menopause brought on by surgery in my early 40's. I was having horrible hot flashes about once or twice every hour lasting for several minutes each. At night, even worse hot flashes that would wake me up, break out in sweats, couldn't stay asleep, truly too much to handle. Someone at my local healh food store recommended this product to me. I got relief within 2 days of taking the product. I still have a hot flash now and then, but may I say...Nothing like before. They are very few, and not anywhere as intense as before. Then, for reasons I can't really explain, after almost a year on the product I decided to try a different multi-vitamin and just add my own evening primrose oil and another menopause support herb. I did this for 2 weeks and FORGET IT! Hot flashes were back with a vengeance during the day and I was waking up all night long. I couldn't believe it..... I dumped the new routine and got back on Menopuse One and literally within One Day I saw a difference. I love this product and have recommended it to friends dealing with the same issues. If you suffer as I did, give this one a try, it works!

Finally!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It took me some searching to find a one-a-day menopause multi -- I was particularly looking for one without iron (don't need the supplement anymore). This one is just the ticket.

My favorite vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A good formula, easy to absorb because its food-based, easy to take just once a day.

Diane in Minnesota

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These vitamins were recommended to me by a relative who is in her 50's like I am. Fabulous! Feel much better when I take them and my hot flashes have lessened significantly. Thanks to I-herb for selling them at a fraction of the cost from the local health food store. I wasn't willing to pay what they wanted for even a month's supply. I'll keep ordering them from I-herb because they work so well.

Helps with the symptoms

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Hot flashes and night sweats gone....

Menopause One

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

As much as I was hoping these would help, they did not. I have hot flashes, insomnia, and low energy from menopause. I'm rating them a five because they didn't make me nauseous or anything else, so there is no need to degrade something that just didn't work for my body.

The best multiple I've found.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm so happy to have found a quality multiple that has everything I need in amounts that I only have to take one each day. And the price is within reason.

Good vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking these multivitamins for about a year and have not been sick during this time. Although I cannot entirely credit my good health to them, I believe the multivitamins have contributed as I have been dieting and, consequently, haven't taken in adequate nutrition through my diet. So, yes, I would recommend, with one caveat: the pills are large and somewhat difficult to swallow. I find cutting them in half addresses this problem.

對潮熱及睡眠很明顯有用

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

我已經50歲了,在大概兩星期前突然每晚醒來4-5次, 醒來像沒睡過一樣, 由於我在新加坡, 全年都維持28-36C, 真係非常熱, 令我更加煩燥. 不是開玩笑, 那種熱是全身像包著一陣MASK, 但全是熱呼呼的MASK. 令我情緒很差, 經常發脾氣跟丈夫吵架. 是知道問題出在自己身上,偏偏沒法控制.在試食了兩星期,才回來評價. 最快見效的是睡眠和潮熱, 開始有好轉了. 以前一整晚都在不停做夢, 醒後清清楚楚記得每一細節. 現在雖然也有, 但至少沒那麼多, 知道當中有熟睡的時段. 現在希望這些狀況好轉後, 能再進一步幫到我情緒.更年期的狀況是會把人逼瘋的,太辛苦,太不能自制. 亦影響伴侶關係.

so far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

so far so good but havent beenn using it for long

1 2 3 4