I'd give it a 0 if I could

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Sep 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It contains Magnesium as oxide (artificial. unabsorbable form), Calcium as carbonate (unabsorbable chalk, out of date rubbish), cheap form of Folic acid (where as many as 40% of people cannot convert it to a usable form - L-methylfolate), and b12 as Cyanocobalamin (no health benefit form). And there should be no more than 2000 IU of vitamin A. ProbioActive (Bacillus coagulans) should be much higher, at least 3 billion. Dong Quai and Red Clover raise estrogen, so not suitable for women with excess estrogen.

This Is Not The Vitamin You Should Use

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Dec 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is not natural. This is synthetic vitamin formula and vitamin forms are not good, they are not easy to absorp. See for example Thorne Research's multis to see what the forms should look like. And if you are looking for a natural vitamin you should see Mega Food's multis and Sun Warrior's multivitamins. You should also forget the dream that only one tablet a day is enough! I hope I didn't depress you with this review. Please, also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb. Enjoy your iHerb journey!

Great product, cost-effective size

Posted by Reviewer2907234 on Feb 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I buy this product in this larger size due to the cost-effectiveness. It contains all of the right amount of vitamins and minerals for healing and for maintaining healthfulness.

Rainbow Light, Just Once, Women's One Multivitamin/Mineral

Posted by Reviewer2987987 on Jul 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for years; the pills are a little large, but definitely do their job!! I definetly recommend them!

Rainbow Light Just Once Women's Multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer1878776 on Jan 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have a bit more energy when I take them and I don't feel queasy like I do with other vitamins.

highly recommend these

Posted by Reviewer1316740 on Apr 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is my third bottle I have bought. Before taking these I was always lethargic, dizzy, lazy and for some funny reason I don't know why I gag in the morning. Since I have been taking them all of the following had stopped. I feel healthy energetic and balance (especially as a student so I can my focus in school). I am so happy to have found these on sale on iherb.com. they were actually about $30 cheaper then anywhere else. I hope iherb.com continues having these on stock I will purchase on here again.

THE BEST

Posted by poleonella on May 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very good product

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1669552 on Oct 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Better then expected. I have more energy then before and feel "healthier"

Good vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2208232 on Jan 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like that these vitamins do not bother my stomach.

Great vitamin.

Posted by Reviewer2591866 on May 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This vitamin was recommended to me by my nutritionist. I have been very pleased with it. I used to have a problem with iron-related constipation but not with this vitamin.