Awesome Vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These remind me of the Raw vitamins I used to take. I Love having everything in one vitamin.

Rainbow Light, Just Once, Women's One.Excellent product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. Gives energy. Large amount of vitamins and minerals.I recommend.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I prefere this vitamins, because it's without iodine.

Works well, but has a bad taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My daughter takes these, and while they have made her feel better, she has started dreading taking them. The pills are large and often make her feel like she's choking. She also says that the taste is really bad when she swallows it. If you can get past those two things, it's a great whole food based vitamin and does work well!

it is ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use it but I don't se and changes

Ok, yet to determine

Posted by LizMd11 on Aug 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've started taking this on each morning for about a week. So far, I've felt a teeny-weeny bit better on the whole - Less lethargy, less mental fog. Truthfully, I was expecting a better result but perhaps it could be due to my diet and sleeping habits or maybe it's just too early to tell. Will monitor and update this review when the bottle runs out.

Nice "kick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking the vitamins for 3 months now and am very pleased with the results. I feel more energized. No fatigue. Actually the first day i took it and went to the gym I made the most intense training I had in a while. I just couldn't stop...at some point I did stop because I didn't want to get an injury. For somebody who has no habit of taking daily multivitamins I'm a very happy customer!

Big tablet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A bit diff tonseallow, otherwise ok.

Easy to digest, most comprehensive vitamin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used to get the Kirkland high performance vitamin because I wanted the iron in combination with a legitimate multivitamin. This product has all of the above, plus the women's nourishing blend. The size of the pill is very comparable to the Kirkland size, maybe even a little smaller. There is a slight smell but I think it is from the Chinese herbs (nourishing blend) and it isn't too bad. Overall, if you are looking for a complete vitamin women, this is it.

My mom feels better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great multivitamins. My mom noticed difference. Cons? Price & Hard to swallow. Pills are too big. Overall - great product!

1 2