perfect!

Posted by Reviewer3177250 on Oct 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I read sme people complaining about it not being "sweet" enough for their children. Well, this is a supplement, not candy. My daughter takes it with no complaints, and she's only 17 months old. Not everything that's good for you tastes good. As long as my daughter is getting the vitamins and minerals she needs, that's all that matters. So along with a healthy diet, and daily servings of fresh fruits and vegetables, this is a great addition.

Our first choice

Posted by Reviewer1239656 on Apr 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A friend recommended this vitamin to us. I was looking for a kids vitamin that did not contain aspartame. Yes surprisingly a lot of them do. It also had to be chewable. I was happy with the long list of vitamins and green veggies that it contained. From time to time I research other vitamins and haven't found an equivalent. I am very happy with them for now.

THE BEST

Posted by poleonella on May 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

the best for children

4-year-old likes them

Posted by Reviewer2874662 on Oct 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My 4-year-old really likes these stars, although I've seen other reviews which said some kids don't. I like that they have more nutrients in them (including iron) than some of the other natural multivitamins and I feel pretty good that my son is taking them because he is such a picky eater.

THE BEST

Posted by Elenka on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

the best for kids

very complete vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1859770 on Sep 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

my 3 year old daughter likes them, and i tried one too just for curiosity and they taste just like flinstones but a lot better quality!! im very satisfied

My son Likes Them

Posted by Reviewer3354677 on Jan 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I ordered these vitimins because I was looking for a good quality chewable, I didn't realize they would be so big! My 16mo old likes them (he's never had any problems taking any kind of medicine) but I have to break them in half and give him two pieces at a time. Which is not a big deal, I was using the poly sol drops and that was terrible! I feel these are a better vitamin all around!

rainbow light, just once, kid's one multistars, fruit punch

Posted by Reviewer2323691 on Oct 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My kids really disliked the taste. I tried it and I agreed with them. We ended up throwing the whole bottle out.

Granddaughter loves them

Posted by Reviewer3206882 on Jan 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I purchased these for my 7 year-old granddaughter who is an uber picky eater. It was always a fight to get her to take her old vitamins (big name brand), but she absolutely loves these.

Rainbow Light Kids one Multistars

Posted by Reviewer3034855 on Jun 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Well I bought this for my kid brother 14yrs. He didin't like the flavor but it help him have energy for baseball