Help

multi

Posted by ElenMarfel on Apr 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My 4 y.o. kid loves them. Every morning he asks me the star. He eats without any problem. As for me I like the composition of the vitamins.

Great Vitamin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My son 28 months old usually i gave him gummy but when its finish i want vitamin that doesn't do harm to his teeth so i try this in doubt will he like it based on reviews that state this taste gross. Before he try for the first time i boasting how great the big stars are, he's so excited to try it and said humm yummy! So relieved that he would like vitamins other than gummies.

Seems Very Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My daughter was out of these and her daughter seems to be helped so much when taking, so we blessed her with a new bottle! She has said that her daughter sleeps much better and is generally better all around.

These seem to really do the trick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Sometimes my son will only want peanut butter and jelly sandwich for dinner so we needed something to help fill the gaps. This does well, he likes the taste and that's important for a 6 year old. I feel good about these being something good to give him.

Good one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Our kids love the shape :)

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My girls like this vitamins - they prefer the taste of Rainbow light kids multistars, but this one have better value of vitamins, minerals and whole food.

Kids like them

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My kids like them and ask for them, so that's always a good thing when it comes to vitamins!

Kids like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My kids like this vitamin and eat it daily without any problems.

Geweldige vitamine voor kinderen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Zeer goede kwaliteit met met groente en ook probiotica! De kinderen vinden deze heerlijk!

Great product for chemically sensitive children!

Posted by volcano on Aug 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase