Cecile Bitting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. I do not have much trouble with my Latosce problem when I have this produce with my food. This is a great product.

Miss Jackson

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

great product. i've been using it for over a year now. i'm severely lactose intolerant and i absolutely have no problems with dairy when i use Lacto-Zyme. i'm a customer of this product for life. also if you're only allergic to milk it works great for that too.

Love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I cannot say enough good things about this product! I have severe problems with even a slight bit of dairy and was taking 2 or 3 lactaid everytime I had any at all. Even so, I still didn't feel so great and seemed to have difficulty with those products, too. I only have to take one of these with a full-on dairy item (pizza, milk, ice cream, etc.) and I don't even have trouble with tiny amounts of dairy in things anymore. No trouble digesting this product either. LOOOVE IT!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I highly recommend this product if you have a hard time digesting milk products. It works! Take it before you eat anything that has diary in it.

Lacto-Zyme DAiry Eze

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Although I have been lactose intolerant for many years, I had not used this product until very recently. The product I had used successfully I was no longer able to find, so I tried this product, and I have been very pleased with it. I would recommend it for anyone with problems with dairy products.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Solved digestive problems.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take one of these anytime I want to eat dairy and I have absolutely no intolerance problems.

Bitter if sprinkled

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like chewable better and they say to open and sprinkle on the food for fast acting, but its very bitter, better if you take it like 15-30 min before eating dairy products then it will quick release I guess like it says.

Not as strong as Enzymedica Lacto

Posted by detoxhealing on Aug 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I tried this as it was a lot cheaper than Lacto. But I found they aren't as effective for me; I need to take two of them whereas I could just take 1 of the Lacto. The capsules are also a little bigger.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Produce less gas from dairy products

1 2