This is the one.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

For our bodies to absorb the calcium we take in supplements, we must take twice the amount of magnesium. Rainbow Light Calcium Plus has 500 mg of calcium and 1000 mg of magnesium per 3 tablets. No other calcium supplement I've seen have this correct ratio. The tablets are quite large, but the quality and price make it worth it. I have taken Rainbow Light products for years, and completely trust them. iherb has the best prices online when you combine the cost of the product and very reasonable shipping charges.

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. I feel better, more centered when I take it. Also I get muscle cramps in my calves at night without it.

calcium +

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product, I use it as a preventive for migranes works great!!!

Rinbow light is good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This the perfect balance of calcium magnesium. I take six of these everynight before I sleep with a vitamind3 supplement of course. It helps digestion too.

Has correct magnesium-to-calcium ratio

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Most bone-health supplements have twice the amount of calcium as magnesium, when the ratio should be the reverse. This is one of the only products I've found with the correct ratio. Also it dissolves well (I tested it in vinegar and it broke down quickly).

Good..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good product. Recommend.

rainbow light

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My favorite calcium. Take it to prevent muscle cramps and it works.

Calcium

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I hate the big horse pills but I know that's the only way to get this dose, and I like the fact that the magnesium is higher than the calcium. I put them in my Magic Bullet to grind them up.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am very pleased with this product. I have had such constipation problems with calcium and the magnesium has taken care of that.

Super great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Amazing product, 2 to 1 mag to calc ratio I really need the extra magnesium & this product is a great way to get it!

1 2 3 4