Help

Taste good but whole foods

Posted by eathealthy on Oct 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My son likes the taste of these chewable multi-vitamin that includes whole food sources such as organic spirulina, carrot, spinach, celery, green beans, broccoli, parsley and beet - things that on some days my son will not eat! Also, it contains digestive enzymes to add in absorption and uptake of vitamins and minerals especially when taken along with meals. It is hard to find a good multi with no refined sugar added, and that is one of the reasons I went with this one. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Rainbow Light, Nutri Stars Multivitamin Chewable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My 13-yr-old asks me for his vitamin if I don't have it out when he gets up in the morning. He has so far this winter avoided any sickness and along with all the apple juice he drinks, I credit his multivitamin.

My son loves them

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My 10 year old son loves these. He's on his 4th bottle.

Love all the ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My daughter loves sour candy and says these taste just like them. I like the amounts and many ingredients including digestive enzymes.

Most comprehensive children's vitamin out there

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this vitamin with my child since she was very small. This has the basic essentials plus digestive help and veggies. My child loves the taste and the size of the vitamin. In fact, I also give this vitamin to my two beagles. This is a great vitamin and multi purpose too!

Great kids vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm hoping this will support my 10 year olds immune system (hypothyroid problem). Only used 1 month so far, but am happy with the variety of vitamins and minerals included. I tried it and the taste is not that great, but she's not complaining!

My 7 year old loves the taste and says they melt in his mouth!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My 7 year old is unable to have vitamins with 'junk ingredients' in them due to chemical sensitivies to most of those ingredients. These vitamins were recommended to me, and they passed the 'no junk' requirements, so we tried them. My 7 year old likes them so much that he never misses taking them. He loves the flavor and says they melt in his mouth, unlike the chalky vitamins he previously had to chomp through. Also, they're larger than normal chewable vitamins and they are in the shape of a star....fun size and shape. Great product for chemically sensitive children!

We like the stars...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good multi for kids. I like that they have veggies in them. Both my boys eat them happily.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My picky children love these and they have more than the average vitamin for children

Tasty....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My children really like these.....and I like all the good stuff that it has in it. Sometimes I eat them too (along with the women's once daily one also by Rainbow Light) because they are quite yummy.