Help

Posted by Maksim on Oct 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I think it's great

Great tasting!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These tastes great and are easy to chew, at least for our 2-year old son who is very picky! I will be ordering these again.

On my third bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My 4 year old son loves these. He always asks and looks forward to vitamin-time. The taste is perfect (some older reviews said they taste chalky, not so). I like that there are vegetables contained inside. Also like that you can take 2-a-day as I can balance his nutrition out through the day.

it's good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I hope it helps immune system to be strong

Bigger than I expected, but the kids like them!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My kids are very picky eaters so I knew they needed a multivitamin. I chose this one because it's food based and seemed to have a good variety of vitamin and minerals. The both like the taste so it's a win for me! It's probably about the size of nickel, but my 20 month old has no problem chewing it. It has a chalky texture, it's not a gummy! I will definitely continue to purchase this vitamin!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like this multivitamins a lot. My daughters like the taste. I only wish there would be more of vitamin D.

taste pleasant

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

taste pleasant. an order stayed too long on the way, and now for us the season of fresh vitamins began in fruit and vegetables, we will drink in winter.

Good taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I´m using these tablets myself and I like them a lot.

He likes it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My little guy likes these & I like the nutritional supplement he gets.

Very good multi vitamin for kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Our twins are picky and we experimented with several different brands from the generally available in stores to the higher quality brands. This is the one they both liked best and it has a good set of vitamins in it (more than most), so we will stick with it for now.

1 2