Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1391095 on Apr 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm an 84 y.o. woman, and after using this product for a year, it's the first time that my bone density has actually increased. I love that it is a food-based product. It has a nice blend of complementary herbs and minerals to help maximize the calcium absorption. I'd recommend this to anyone who needs bone strengthening or support.

Boneanza!

Posted by Reviewer1298897 on Oct 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

OsteoBuild is an excellent formula which includes citrate-malate (a reportedly highly absorbable form of calcium). It also has, which many bone formulas lack, Betaine HCl, very important for digestive support, as it decreases as people age. I would say this formula is a great non-MCHC based rival for bone supplementation though I do love Jarrow's excellent Bone-Up (MCHC based) too. So now, I take half the daily recommendation of each (OsteoBuild and Bone-Up) together and have the BEST ingredients of BOTH! And by the way, iHerb TOTALLY ROCKS!

bone building supplement

Posted by Reviewer2877120 on Aug 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I think that this is one of the best products on the market for bone health.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1779571 on May 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this has the exact right balance of cal, mag, D, and the K vitamins that I was looking for.

Well Priced for what it does!

Posted by Reviewer3273441 on Jul 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I would highly recommend this product to anyone who wants to stay vibrant and healthy, so many supplements we're not able to absorb through the way they are formulated. This is perfect and gentle on the stomach... Thanks iherb for a great service to Australia!!

vitamins